Am I the only one here that feels a little happy for Kentucky?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Which brings up a question. Would Mullen step on the gas leading big in the fourth quarter this Saturday?

Great question. After we went up by thirty we didn’t have a great sense of urgency on offense Saturday night . I’m guessing no but it’s going to take a great 60 minute effort to win this one .

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Am I the only one here that feels a little happy for Kentucky?

I feel as little happiness for Kentucky as anyone....

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Especially this “nasty” b-ball fan.
(notice the score...and the tears. Delish)

ashley-judd-smiling-through-the-tears.gif

Such a shame this 10 has to be a “Nasty” woman.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t know that I’d use “happy” as a word to describe it, but I’m not bothered by it as I would be with nearly anyone else. I’ve got a soft spot for UK football fans, who fell absolutely silent when Tebow went down with the concussion, and cheered more than they needed to when he got up off the turf. They were as concerned for him as Gator fans, and I gained much respect for them with what I witnessed.

UK b-ball fans can EABOD.
I regret that I have only one like to give for this post.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know , I know they will beat us by 50 in B.B. if they can but to me theres something feel good about their success in football this year. Hope they run the table.

How do ya'll feel?
In the spirit of your post, I gave you a like. Not a sympathy vote just a like because you like Kentucky.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Which brings up a question. Would Mullen step on the gas leading big in the fourth quarter this Saturday?
Spurrier said it best, and I’d be pissed if someone let up on me. That’s disgusting to have someone not respect you. :barfaway:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I thought the first three posts in this thread were excellent examples of sarcastic Gator wit. Was I wrong?

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Could not agree More , If ODU and Army can Play good ball so can UK , it's been along time coming and they deserve it !
Deserve it? For what, losing? I guess we deserve to be billionaires since we've been poor so long?
To hell with Kentucky! You beat my Gators, you get no well wishes from me.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I know , I know they will beat us by 50 in B.B. if they can but to me theres something feel good about their success in football this year. Hope they run the table.

How do ya'll feel?

I’ll pull real hard for them to beat the Dawgs ( which they won’t ) and that’s it. At least we lost to them in a year we didn’t have any chance to compete for the conference. Hopefully that loss woke up a bunch of our players and coaching staff. I’ll be shocked if UK wins more than 8 games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.