Am I the only one here that feels a little happy for Kentucky?

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
What's the saying? "Every dog will have their day." They are playing tough for sure. I don't care if they run the table but I hope they beat the leg humpers, if nobody else. I think we might have beaten them if Reese and Cece had been in the game. Maybe they could have inspired someone else to tackle.
Finally someone that that doesn't suffer from Kybluefobia.

Now you fuc&ers will make fun of my stuttering!

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Excellent point. Uk fans think they invented the game. Having been to Rupps rafters quite a bit they make some of our fans look like John Wooden's children. Just insane but they have some great knowledgeable fans too. But the greatest thing of all is WE Were able to play their game and win titles but then cannot play football like us. I have to agree wtih GL. They are awful. We used to go to the Nashville arena when they had the SECs there. It was 60% UK, 25% Ark and the rest of us. But I still say much rather UK take the football title than UGA if we are out of it.

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
Neither team is getting anywhere near a title.

Bammer will smoke them by 30 or 40 in the SECCG.

I like Tua but Saban has a way of coaxing his team into playing tight at the wrong moment. Plus the intangibles should favor UGA to the extent that kind of thing matters. It's a long season and this thing is far from through. Most teams of the century in September crash and burn along the way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There is no such thing as an East Championship. Have you ever seen the Commish hand out an East Trophy?

I could buy a Tshirt that says Donkey Champion of the Midwest, but it doesnt make it real.

Last edited:

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't the East Champion the SEC Champion last year?

Fvk Kintucky!

Everyday in everyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.