And Yet Another 3 Star Commit

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
JUCO guys are always underrated by the services. He's ranked #40 among JUCO athletes, runs a 4.34 40 and is an early enrollee. Get off the negative train.

On the other hand, there sure needs to be some decommits coming along with transfers to accomodate what is shaping up to be a very large class.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
Did anyone but me read this?

"Rated a four-star recruit by ESPN and Scout, Massey was offered by the Gators last month and chose them over Auburn, Oklahoma and South Carolina. UF plans to use him at several spots on offense and in the return game."

What are y'all bitching about?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We look only at Rivals because the other two are jokes.

And he was committed to ECU. There are "offers" and their are "committable offers". Only the second one means something. The first one is just a nice way of saying come by and we will talk.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Taking 3 stars on offense is what happens when you play like **** on that side of the ball, 5 years straight now, but in Mac's defense, dawgchamp left that side of the team with 2 - 3 quality players.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Taking abunch of 3 stars this late is not a good sign. I don't even expect a top 15 class at this point. And that's just unacceptable at uf. Muschamp signed a top 15 class after going 4-8.
how'd that turn out? a bunch of entitled punks

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I have no problem with a lot of the 3 stars we've offered. A number of those guys are south florida players. I also don't care that a lot of our 3 stars are on offense. It is all the 3 stars on defense that bother me. It is clear Mac wants depth and Soflo guys are always quality players. I'd take a 3 star Soflo over a 4 star from most other states.
Have you looked at Miami the last 5 years. They pull nothing but 3* 4* talent from South fl and they suck. Its not just about SF kids they still need to be ablessed to play

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Have you looked at Miami the last 5 years. They pull nothing but 3* 4* talent from South fl and they suck. Its not just about SF kids they still need to be ablessed to play

Some truth in this but lets remember that not all coaches can evaluate or develop players. Remember the last 4 years? I think our staff can do more with less....

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Taking 3 stars on offense is what happens when you play like **** on that side of the ball, 5 years straight now, but in Mac's defense, dawgchamp left that side of the team with 2 - 3 quality players.
Yeah and Mac has plenty of talent on offense left by Muschamp. He's just not using it very well. People forget that Robinson was a borderline 5* Wr, Fulwood was a 4* yeck most of our offense is 4-5* players. He's not even playing Scarlett cry much. The problem I'd the oline and he keeps taking 2-3* players. He did get ivey last year but I could have pulled him he's a huge Gator fan

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Yeah and Mac has plenty of talent on offense left by Muschamp. He's just not using it very well. People forget that Robinson was a borderline 5* Wr, Fulwood was a 4* yeck most of our offense is 4-5* players. He's not even playing Scarlett cry much. The problem I'd the oline and he keeps taking 2-3* players. He did get ivey last year but I could have pulled him he's a huge Gator fan

Thank god Mac has you to evaluate him...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The OL commit is a flip from Miami. Excellent pickup. Massey is a top JUCO prospect. I'm not sure about him. He was a 3 star out of HS but is considered a super athletic JUCO 4 star.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did anyone but me read this?

"Rated a four-star recruit by ESPN and Scout, Massey was offered by the Gators last month and chose them over Auburn, Oklahoma and South Carolina. UF plans to use him at several spots on offense and in the return game."

What are y'all *****ing about?

Rivals is the only one worth a shyt. But he's a consensus athletic JUCO recruit. He was a 3 star in HS.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads