Annual coaching carousel

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Brett_McMurphy: Missouri DC Ryan Walters hired as Illinois’ defensive coordinator

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Are we adding anything?

I mean other than that floater on our frozen rum runners as we sit by the pool in Cancun?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I keep hearing TRob as Co-DC/all DBs but not sure what the deal is. He has other options is probably it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah not sure what the hold up is.

Probably just short-staffed behind the bar. Next round should be out any time.

Oh, you're talking about the major staff hires that haven't been made, here less than a month to go in recruiting. Sorry.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bobo to Auburn makes no sense. Harsin is his own OC, so it's not like Bobo will install "his" offense. I think Harsin is trying to add coaches w/ SEC ties since he doesn't have any SE connections.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bobo to Auburn makes no sense. Harsin is his own OC, so it's not like Bobo will install "his" offense. I think Harsin is trying to add coaches w/ SEC ties since he doesn't have any SE connections.
The only connection I see is that Bobo was at CSU for a few years while Harsin is at BSU. As you said, Bobo has the SE ties and recently out of a job. Seems they have a relationship and perhaps similar offensive schemes.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lol why would they be fighting over Bobo? Nussmeier not available?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The only connection I see is that Bobo was at CSU for a few years while Harsin is at BSU. As you said, Bobo has the SE ties and recently out of a job. Seems they have a relationship and perhaps similar offensive schemes.

Bobo was retained at SC by Beamer. So this really makes no sense for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.