Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Article is dumb.
[video=YouTube;WBA-01wn_fk]https://youtu.be/WBA-01wn_fk[/video]

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
TheBigClaw;n256816 said:
I think he is wrong when he says we will be about as good as last year. That may be true in the terms that we will win about the same number of games as last year, but I think we will be much better when it comes to the product on the field. I believe the offense will progress every game instead of making little to no progress as all. I think the defense will be better due to a more experienced secondary that should allow us to bring heat. As on who said it, I'm gonna say it first since no else has, Urban Meyer

More moral victories maybe? If we win the same number of games as last year that will mean we were a little worse since we took a bye in the first gimme game, and this schedule should actually be a little easier. I think we'll be better and have a better record, at least I hope so.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n256786 said:
“I would think their back end should be as good as anyone.”

Obviously a Tennessee fan.

They're "back end" experts.

Dec 10, 2014
I re-read this, and was thinking about something. We were an eight-win team last year. If this coach is saying we were going to be about the same, then it's more justification to feel this team will win nine games. We were two plays away from being a ten-win team. Split the baby on that and we are a nine-win team.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n257252 said:
I re-read this, and was thinking about something. We were an eight-win team last year. If this coach is saying we were going to be about the same, then it's more justification to feel this team will win nine games. We were two plays away from being a ten-win team. Split the baby on that and we are a nine-win team.

Good thing we weren't a 9-10 win team last year. If we were, then WM would still be here.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We were two plays away from being a ten-win team. Split the baby on that and we are a nine-win team.
I think you should just be generous and give them the two victories. While you're at it you can give them losses to UK, Tennessee and ECU. So 7-6 is about where we were last year. If Kiffin is saying we are a 7 win team this year, he may be right.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

This is why I think we'll be better than most people think.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Sounds like the same old bs to me. Whatever. Muschamp sucked. A good coach will have us back in the winning circle quickly. Jmac might be the one to do it. We'll see, but all these comments about talent are based on the previous coaching staff. We have no idea at this point.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

We could have easily lost the Kentucky game also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator