Another OSU player in trouble

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta love college football. Break a real law and you can play the next weekend. Take an over the counter substance and sit out a year. I'm not really defending nor bashing either guy here, just stating things a little differently. It seems both had to have known they risked getting caught with what they did, so they were both in the wrong. A traffic violation without drugs or alcohol involved isn't a huge deal, but you can't put yourself in that position. I got a dui shortly after got back from Iraq. My license was suspended a year and I can honestly say I did not risk getting pulled over with a revoked license one time. People mess up, just don't compound the issue by doing something dumb a second time.
Well he didn't get a DUI. Should someone be suspended from their job for an accident with suspended license? No, only if they drive for a living.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I can see where many are coming from on this. Really not a huge deal, maybe more of a bad decision. But looking at the legal arena and the NCAA on how they deal with issues is somewhat weird. And you dang sure cannot compare the two. Get caught by the cops with some pot, get busted, go to court, miss a game or two, and life goes on. Now the NCAA....no telling what they'll do but they're consistently inconsistent especially when it comes to enforcement and sanctions. Some get it worse, some less if not at all. We all know the story and what happened this season. But with the way things turned out with Grier maybe there was way more that happened than we'll ever know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.