We should get all of this out of the way early:

1) Top 1% of the 1%
2) Esophageal spasms
3) Looks like he's headed to his dream job, Notre Dame

etc

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Wow, so Urban's a scumbag mercenary who's only motivation is to win at all costs, even if it means a star player can get busted for the above days before the bowl game and still play? In other news, water is still wet.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
We should get all of this out of the way early:

1) Top 1% of the 1%
2) Esophageal spasms
3) Looks like he's headed to his dream job, Notre Dame
4) 2 and 3 happen after getting ass kicked by new power football coach within conference....

etc
FIFY

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't we just have several players suspended?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
There's a reason sports writers/media in the state of Florida call him Urban Liar.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So basically he got in accident, and has a suspended license. If drugs or alcohol are not involved, should driving without a license warrant a suspension? He still broke the law, but a suspension seems harsh. I think the legal penalties could be enough in this situation.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
So basically he got in accident, and has a suspended license. If drugs or alcohol are not involved, should driving without a license warrant a suspension? He still broke the law, but a suspension seems harsh. I think the legal penalties could be enough in this situation.
A suspended license in FL with knowledge is a misdemeanor, if he had three previous convictions every one from here out would be a felony. So yeah maybe it is a big deal. He may be a habitual traffic offender/felon. Not saying he is just stating the law.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Gotta love college football. Break a real law and you can play the next weekend. Take an over the counter substance and sit out a year. I'm not really defending nor bashing either guy here, just stating things a little differently. It seems both had to have known they risked getting caught with what they did, so they were both in the wrong. A traffic violation without drugs or alcohol involved isn't a huge deal, but you can't put yourself in that position. I got a dui shortly after got back from Iraq. My license was suspended a year and I can honestly say I did not risk getting pulled over with a revoked license one time. People mess up, just don't compound the issue by doing something dumb a second time.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well, Chad Grier made that "over the counter" proclamation therefore I presume its likely to be a lie.
Yep. For all we know, he coulda been doing a Peyton and taking HGH.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I've had my license suspended three times. Mostly for speeding. All before the age of 25. First time was for a month. The second time for three months. The third time for a year.
During the one year suspension I lived in Longwood and worked in Daytona. I drove every day for a year on a suspended license. What the hell else was I supposed to do?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
fc8faad5d7df94518e36a435eb396a16.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.