Founding Member
Kids a baller! Merge if needed, didn't feel like digging for the old thread

image.png

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In before "Trash sucks and will never be nothing because I am Law and know the future". "Trask has never started a game since high school and sucks haha". On a real note, I'm liking him the more and more I hear about him.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
In before "Trash sucks and will never be nothing because I am Law and know the future". "Trask has never started a game since high school and sucks haha". On a real note, I'm liking him the more and more I hear about him.

Me too but law will swear we are stupid and have lost our way for thinking a 7th grade QB could ever play here. Its very obvious the players and coaches know so much more than the great lawyer. Go Trask!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:popcorn:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm honestly just trying out the new app on my android. But since I'm here:

Last year showed how important a good backup is. If Trask turns out to be nothing but a decent backup, I'll be more than happy about that. If he beats the odds and becomes a reliable starter, than good for him and hopefully us too.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I joke around about him, but the guy has real talent. The most impressive thing is he is calm under pressure. On his tape, there were a few highlights with blitzers coming free. He stepped up in the pocket to avoid the rush, kept his eyes downfield (unlike Treon or Grier), and made an accurate throw with guys in his grill. He clearly knows when to put heat on a throw and when to take it off. Something else, he can throw guys open. Many quarterbacks can't do that. Now, he may be a complete idiot between the ears. Time will tell. However, there is no denying his arm talent. Mac himself commented a few days ago about Franks and Trask's arm talent. They are special

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Doesn't matter until I see it on the field.

In hindsight, Driskel looked good, Brantley looked good, hell a lot of them looked good in practice...

When Saturday hit, it was a different story...

I don't care if you look like Michael Jordan in practice if on Saturday you play like Michael Jackson

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn't matter until I see it on the field.

In hindsight, Driskel looked good, Brantley looked good, hell a lot of them looked good in practice...

When Saturday hit, it was a different story...

I don't care if you look like Michael Jordan in practice if on Saturday you play like Michael Jackson

Remember all that Grier hype? Forget the fact he got busted for Extenze, he had a long way to go.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
:nutswinger:........................................................ :nutswinger:
Jalen-Tabor-Florida.png

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are being ridiculous. He could actually have a very good looking ball and the other may not be all pretty to look at.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are being ridiculous. He could actually have a very good looking ball and the other may not be all pretty to look at.

If there's anyone here who is a bona fide ball aficionado, it's t.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Caitsquash and MattM pending.

Here's hoping the receivers love him nearly as much as the Dbs.
Really. My feeling is that he is underrated but who cares what the DBs say. Hopefully, he wont be throwing to them. I'm certainly not on the Del Rio bandwagon. How can you trust a guy that has been transferring every year? Let's just hope one of them can actually hit the open man.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm certainly not on the Del Rio bandwagon. How can you trust a guy that has been transferring every year....
If there is a Del Rio badwagon, I'v never seen it. The fact is before two coaches and an inattentive AD broke then destroyed our program, LDR, Applebees and Trash would not have even been on our scout squad.

It is just where we are right now. Cold, hard reality.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I think Task probably just showed up to practice with his gear in Luke's backpack. Quit reading into this stuff so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.