Anthony Richardson drafted 4th overall to the Colts

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
AR is likely to have a strong combine. He can throw 80 yards and probably runs a 4.5. The scouts will be drooling.
Only if he gets to eat a PBJ first for extra energy. It a Gator tradition dont cha know.

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022
He’s been a great student at UF, so I’m thinking he’s fine there. Reading defenses, or an inability to do so, isn’t an intelligence issue.
The second part is where I'm focused. I was / am a brilliant student. But also a ****ty tester. Especially if 300 lb men are chasing me.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would be shocked if he went top half of the 1st. He will dazzle at the combine which will keep teams interested as someone that'll start in a few years. Kinda like Mahomes who went higher than I think AR will.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would be shocked if he went top half of the 1st. He will dazzle at the combine which will keep teams interested as someone that'll start in a few years. Kinda like Mahomes who went higher than I think AR will.
No way AR is going in the Top 10.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So weird how many of y’all seem to have it out for AR. Wondering if some of y’all are rooting for him to struggle :scratchchin:
Personally I have nothing against him at all. I really like him and want him to do well. I do think he needs more experience to really succeed in the NFL, and he's already here so should stay another year.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Personally I have nothing against him at all. I really like him and want him to do well. I do think he needs more experience to really succeed in the NFL, and he's already here so should stay another year.

Wasn’t referring to you

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Geez, you guys are dope smokers that know nothing about the NFL and how they think. Those coaches are always convinced they are the ones to turn potential into superstardom, and AR has unbelievable potential.

I could make a list of 25 QB's in the last decade that went in the first round with very little results.
To me, I don't understand why everyone seems to be rooting against the kid. Has he had some stinkers here and there? Yes. But he's also put some really fun highlights and he's far from the worst qb we've seen since Tebow. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that somebody can make a qb out of him. And most importantly, he's been a class act for the most part. Held himself accountable and always seem to be honest. Hell, maybe even too honest at times. I hope he kills it in the NFL.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
How do you think he will do on the Wonderlic?
I didn't want to let that little tidbit but that's what is going to kill him. We all know he is physically gifted as are most guys in the league. And as I have said several times I am not rooting against the kid. Being honest is not rooting against someone.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Vince Young got a 6 (out of 50) on the Wonderlic and was the 3rd overall pick (and won Rookie of the Year). For those trashing Tebow as some kind of knuckle-dragging dope, he got a 22 on the Wonderlic, which is right at the average for QB's.

Ryan Fitzpatrick scored a 48 on the Wonderlic test at the NFL draft combine in 2005. The highest score ever recorded on the Wonderlic was Bengals punter Pat McNally, who got a 50.

AR15 isn't an idiot like Young. I think he'll score at least a 20.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I think he'll probably go in the 1st, maybe even high. After thinking about it, I believe some GM is going to be afraid not to draft him and watch him become a freakish star. They don't want that albatross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator