Anthony Richardson drafted 4th overall to the Colts

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Richardson goes #1 overall, for bragging rights.

But, I wouldn’t draft him until the 3rd round.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wish him the best and hope that he goes high in the draft $$$$. McShay stating alot of what we already knew. Hopefully Richardson can put it all together if the the team that drafts him, doesn't throw him to the wolves.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Either a light will go on after the ball is snapped or it won’t. I have a feeling that light is going to remain as dark as @Jay26 ’s heart.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I wish him the very best, I like him as a player and person, but he’s got the greatest disparity between talent and production ever.

Despite our abysmal defense, we should have won 2-3 more games on his talent plus that running game. The light didn’t come on, hard to see how it will at the next level. But I’ve been wrong before.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
LOL at all these numbers that mean absolutely nothing when NFL defenders are coming to kill you. Jboss could go 55/62 in a practice throwing session.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
LOL at all these numbers that mean absolutely nothing when NFL defenders are coming to kill you. Jboss could go 55/62 in a practice throwing session.

I’m probably @Jbossgator8 ’s biggest fan but no way he completes 62 reps. He’d get distracted midway and start talking about Donovan’s ‘07 season or start petting a dog or something.

Last edited:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Marco Wilson was terrible at UF. Loads of athletic talent, but oblivious to the ball in the air.

Somehow, he was drafted in the 4th round. I laughed. "Bust".
Sure, I'm rooting for the kid, like I would for any Gator, but c'mon. He can run with receivers, but he can't play the ball.

Somehow, he became an NFL starting CB. I smiled. "Cards gonna Card".
This won't last, right?

Somehow, he became an NFC defensive player of the week. "Do what"???

I hope I'm equally wrong about Anthony Richardson. He's a great kid. Hope he dominates the NFL.

Alex.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Dudes got an arm on him. Just wish he could have put it all together while he was here.

I don’t think it can be discounted that his freshman year was the odd Covid year, the next season he got a checked out Mullen and was having to fight to even get in games, and then got an entirely new system with a new coaching staff and his final “contract year”. As Alex said, I would love to see him do well in the NFL. It’s really more about the comedy of disaster that has been the UF QB position post Tim Tebow.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s really more about the comedy of disaster that has been the UF QB position post Tim Tebow.
Football Smile GIF by Tampa Bay Buccaneers

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Marco Wilson was terrible at UF. Loads of athletic talent, but oblivious to the ball in the air.

Somehow, he was drafted in the 4th round. I laughed. "Bust".
Sure, I'm rooting for the kid, like I would for any Gator, but c'mon. He can run with receivers, but he can't play the ball.

Somehow, he became an NFL starting CB. I smiled. "Cards gonna Card".
This won't last, right?

Somehow, he became an NFC defensive player of the week. "Do what"???

I hope I'm equally wrong about Anthony Richardson. He's a great kid. Hope he dominates the NFL.

Alex.
There's just so much information to process at that position, it's the toughest position in any sport on Earth, and it's not close. Some guys just have the brain for it, most do not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.