Antonio Callaway got Oliver Luck fired?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Discuss?

Back in the day as counsel for Oxrageous Incorporated I would have issued a cease-and-desist order. However, he hasnt paid me for a long time and has banned me often so you're on your own, Ox.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
McMahon is going to lose this suit. You kill a 20 million dollar guaranteed deal just before you shutter the league for those reasons? A cell phone? :lol:

Vince has made a complete fool of himself.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After he wins the suit Vince will give Antonio a bonus out of the money he saved.

The verdict will get announced and Vince will stand up and do a chomp at Luck,

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So does this mean that Callaway is out of the NFL? Can't imagine anyone on this board would be surprised. Flipping Burgers and delivering them is a hot occupation right now so AC should be just fine.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
So does this mean that Callaway is out of the NFL? Can't imagine anyone on this board would be surprised. Flipping Burgers and delivering them is a hot occupation right now so AC should be just fine.

What it means is this place is becoming like swampgas, where people start a new thread every time they have any tidbit of UF news (vs. searching existing threads on the same topic).

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I wish that his future consisted of flipping burgers.
Unfortunately, it will more likely involve prison time and fatherless children.
I hope I am wrong but I doubt it

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Why is it always us!? So you mean a league of misfits who could not make it in the NFL our guy was the only Criminal out of all the players giphy (6).gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Quality Leftover U.

There is a reason these guys were leftover.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why is it always us!? So you mean a league of misfits who could not make it in the NFL our guy was the only Criminal out of all the players

Dude with a vast history of being a fcktard, does fcktardish things... not surprised. Talentwise with discipline Calloway could have been a special college player and a solid to special pro, instead he is a fcktard.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What it means is this place is becoming like swampgas, where people start a new thread every time they have any tidbit of UF news (vs. searching existing threads on the same topic).
I think I do a decent job merging that when it happens, which isn't that often. I had no idea this topic had been discussed because who the hell actually read the XFL thread?

This is an interesting topic to me because Vince McMahon is taking on new levels of weasel. You give a guy a guaranteed contract, and then suddenly fire him "for cause" ONE DAY before you shutter the entire league. I hope he doesn't slither out of this and Luck gets every penny he has coming to him, as well as his legal fees paid for by McMahon.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

He’d get stoned, eat the burgers before he made it to the customer’s house and promptly get fired. The guy can’t stay out of his own way. If

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
McMahon is going to lose this suit. You kill a 20 million dollar guaranteed deal just before you shutter the league for those reasons? A cell phone? :lol:

Vince has made a complete fool of himself.

McMahon is a douche. Successful (and slimy) businessman but a douche through & through. He seems like a morally bankrupt human being to boot.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
This is an interesting topic to me because Vince McMahon is taking on new levels of weasel. You give a guy a guaranteed contract, and then suddenly fire him "for cause" ONE DAY before you shutter the entire league. I hope he doesn't slither out of this and Luck gets every penny he has coming to him, as well as his legal fees paid for by McMahon.

I’m not a bankruptcy lawyer (maybe Donk can weigh in) but my understanding is that when filing for BK, if the debtor doesn’t list a creditor in the paperwork then that creditor’s debt potentially may not be discharged. So, assuming that’s correct, I can’t help but wonder if the XFL listed Luck as a creditor in their BK filing (I could look it up but am feeling kind of lazy)?

You’d think McMahon has quality legal representation but who knows. It also begs the question, can you have it both ways-fire him for cause but effectively say “we just want to list him in the BK paperwork in case we lose”. Seems like that’s almost admitting you aren’t entirely sold on your rationale for firing him to begin with and you’re trying to get a 2nd bite at the apple.

I also hope Luck wins. Vince is an puffed up on “supplements” jackoff.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
no I don't know crap about bankruptcy, but I've heard several friends say that the best clients are the ones that screw up off in and pay cash.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
He’d get stoned, eat the burgers before he made it to the customer’s house and promptly get fired. The guy can’t stay out of his own way. If

So AC is qualified already. Did you not see that survey of pizza delivery people asked if they had ever eaten or touched the food they delivered? 50% answered YES

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator