Any Gators my age or older?

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Ray Stephens. He also sang The squirrel went to Church and many others.
Wrong artist. Not Ray Stephens, although they call him the Streak. Hint: same artist that sang "I'm a man of means by no means, I'm ..."

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Roman, I got an earworm this morning. If anyone can finish the next line without the using the internet thing, we are in the same age range. "England swings like a pendulum do, Bobbies on bicycles two by two, ...". Bonus points for knowing the artist.

Roger Miller

RomanGator

Dec 1, 2014
Hello DGD, "West Minister Abby, the Tower of Big Ben, the Rosey red cheeks of the little children. Actually, I thought English kids did have rosier cheeks.
What do I think about Mullen let go? Glad he s gone, but I hope we don t just bring in another Mo, Larry or Curley! Wo Wo. If we must, I hope its a Harpo. Checo or Zeppo.
Roman Gator

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Roger Miller had the unfortunate distinction of being the person who found the wreckage of Patsy Cline's plane.

RomanGator

Dec 1, 2014
Hey Spurffelbow833, How did you get close enough to our practice to get such a good photo?
RomanGator

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is he really going to continue to sign his name?

don't we have one of these idiots already? isnt one enough?

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Hello DGD, "West Minister Abby, the Tower of Big Ben, the Rosey red cheeks of the little children. Actually, I thought English kids did have rosier cheeks.
What do I think about Mullen let go? Glad he s gone, but I hope we don t just bring in another Mo, Larry or Curley! Wo Wo. If we must, I hope its a Harpo. Checo or Zeppo.
Roman Gator
Aren't you forgetting somebody? Now, this is the clown we need!

2488.jpg

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Roman Gator

Kinda same here Roman.
I am happy and relieved that they finally pulled the trigger but the euphoria only lasts a few minutes when you realize that the decision makers that brought us Mullen are still in place and going through the process again.

I am trying to stay positive but I am concerned that Scottie will introduce the wrong guy, not just the wrong guy but a guy whose profile doesn’t even fit the requirements of the job and within months we will have to deal with more low expectations for years and years.

I am in my early sixties and I am not up for another lost decade.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I was at Florida Field on a miserable cold night when Dickey's 1973 team lost to Miami 16-7. What's that you say it was a team from the MAC called Miami of Ohio and it was the Tangerine Bowl. WHAT, the Tangerine Bowl isn't in Gainesville it's in Orlando. Ahhh, thats right Dickey would only play in the T-bowl if they moved it to G-ville. Still lost! Misery is back in full force and feels equally stupid.

Wasn’t Zook on that Miami U. team?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator