Any news on Antonio Morrison? He'll return!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n146021 said:
You should file a formal complaint. That is totally against the Rules of Internet Procedure. I heard another guy successfully won one of these arguments with Ox.

:lmao:

That was a classic. What ever happened to that guy? Did he disappear?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Smart move on Morrison to stay. Hopefully his recovery goes well.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n145927 said:
I didn't give permission for anyone to change the title of my thread. Who changed it?

Well, if it had been merged then my money would on Nav. Since it was just a thread title change, I'd have to go with Ox. You should start a poll to see what everyone else thinks.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n147431 said:
Well, if it had been merged then my money would on Nav. Since it was just a thread title change, I'd have to go with Ox. You should start a poll to see what everyone else thinks.
I change thread titles practically daily. That's how you can look at the front page and see detailed, well-thought-out titles with perfect spelling and grammar and know what to click on. No other board is this organized. I hate duplicates and merge like a mofo, too. Nav rarely merges anymore after that day he nearly destroyed the board. :lol:

I get annoyed with the "cliffhanger" titles, which I specifically mention in the rules. Something like "The new WR coach is....."

Dumb. I go in and edit the thread title and complete the damn sentence. Always say what the freaking thread is about. I will also update thread titles if new information has emerged.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
oxrageous;n147470 said:
I change thread titles practically daily. That's how you can look at the front page and see detailed, well-thought-out titles with perfect spelling and grammar and know what to click on. No other board is this organized. I hate duplicates and merge like a mofo, too. Nav rarely merges anymore after that day he nearly destroyed the board. :lol:

I get annoyed with the "cliffhanger" titles, which I specifically mention in the rules. Something like "The new WR coach is....."

Dumb. I go in and edit the thread title and complete the damn sentence. Always say what the freaking thread is about. I will also update thread titles if new information has emerged.
:violin:
That's the world's smallest violin being played
(I always wanted to use that image)

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n147470 said:

No clickbait, I like it. Except when you clickbait yourself. :suspect:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n147552 said:
No clickbait, I like it. Except when you clickbait yourself. :suspect:
It goes without saying that none of the site rules apply to myself. :lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n147555 said:
It goes without saying that none of the site rules apply to myself. :lol:

db.gif

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The extent of his injury is known but his family has asked for this information to not be released. Not sure if that means it's better or worse than thought.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea what that means as far as his status for next season either. If it's worse than thought, obviously his season may be in jeopardy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n147975 said:
I have no idea what that means as far as his status for next season either. If it's worse than thought, obviously his season may be in jeopardy.
That's too bad. I wondered the same thing, whether or not he will even be available next year. I never had the feeling it was just a simple hyperextension as some suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.