Anyone else see history about to repeat itself?

Discussion in 'Business, Investing & Finance' started by Concrete Helmet, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $8,571
    Ratings:
    +13,964 / -1,009
  2. FireFoley

FireFoley Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $4,592
    Ratings:
    +6,472 / -394

As much as I think I know what is going to happen in the future it might be a very very very long time. Just todau the European Central Bank announced they are expanding their purchases. To sum in up, the ECB will purchases about 70% of all Eurp Soverigns next year. I suspect the FED will also get close to that % in the future in an effort to keep long term rates low forever. The never ending circle jerk.

• Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $8,571
      Ratings:
      +13,964 / -1,009
      Agree, rates are going lower. I think the over inflated SM may float around for a while longer giving some a warm and fuzzy but one thing I learned in my short time figuring this stuff out is the SM may lie but bonds don't...

• FireFoley

FireFoley Senior Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $4,592
      Ratings:
      +6,472 / -394
      That is correct. The pros always look under the hood, and that is the credit markets!