Anyone else worried about the prospect of playing UCF in a New Year's 6 bowl?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know which is more cringe worthy, Crete recovering from his vodka-filled evening with delusions of Boogereater grandeur or 78 imagining Central is anything but a cupcake.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We're anything but out of the woods. We self-destructed against Georgia and didn't show up against Mizzou. We beat a bad football team yesterday.

I guess you could say this team hasn't earned my full trust, not yet.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We're anything but out of the woods. We self-destructed against Georgia and didn't show up against Mizzou. We beat a bad football team yesterday.

I guess you could say this team hasn't earned my full trust, not yet.
lol before we beat that bad team yesterday, you seemed to be riding high on the hog and confident in this bunch. Now that we put an azz whippin on the clowns you're concerned?

:wtf:

A week ago I was a bit concerned. Not now, and especially not with milton out there. We will absolutely slaughter that directional school. Please bring em.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
lol before we beat that bad team yesterday, you seemed to be riding high on the hog and confident in this bunch. Now that we put an azz whippin on the clowns you're concerned?

:wtf:

A week ago I was a bit concerned. Not now, and especially not with milton out there. We will absolutely slaughter that directional school. Please bring em.
Please, spare me. Your words were to the effect that Mullen sucks as a coach and we haven't done squat. I'm acknowledging the full body of work while attempting to carefully choose my words to describe my concerns. We ain't Bama or even Georgia for that matter.

Yeah, I'm real happy with where we are, all things considered. I've made that abundantly clear.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Please, spare me. Your words were to the effect that Mullen sucks as a coach and were haven't done squat. I'm acknowledging the full body of work while attempting to carefully choose my words to describe my concerns. We ain't Bama or even Georgia for that matter.

Yeah, I'm real happy with where we are, all things considered. I've made that abundantly clear.
why you so mad? And ive never said mullen sucks. I said Im not convinced, and little concerned hes not the guy that is gonna beat the big boys. Thats still a concern, he hasnt proven otherwise. But this ucf without milton is trash; theyll be lucky to be in a NY6 after next weekend. Who the f peed in your cornflakes? jesus.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
why you so mad? And ive never said mullen sucks. I said Im not convinced, and little concerned hes not the guy that is gonna beat the big boys. Thats still a concern, he hasnt proven otherwise. But this ucf without milton is trash; theyll be lucky to be in a NY6 after next weekend. Who the f peed in your cornflakes? jesus.
Mad hasn't even entered my mind. I'm simply engaging you in debate. Does that automaricalky make me mad? I don't have the time to research all your posts for your wording. I'm in the gym. But I will later. You know what you said and how you said it.

You helped make my earlier point by referring to them as a directional school.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mad hasn't even entered my mind. I'm simply engaging you in debate. Does that automaricalky make me mad? I don't have the time to research all your posts for your wording. I'm in the gym. But I will later. You know what you said and how you said it.

research away. ill be waiting.

edit - and who the hell posts on GC while in the gym? :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
People dig blowouts over directional schools, like our still recent win over the Northwest Fla Semenholes.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'm ok with beating up Bozo and Mickey Mouse in the same year.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else worried about the prospect of playing UCF in a New Year's 6 bowl?
Other way around, we're the last team UCF wants to face. Mullen will have no issue motivating this team to blow the doors off of UCF and "win back the State." I want nothing more than for UF to be the team that ends their streak so I never have to hear or see the words "Charge On" again.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I don't know which is more cringe worthy, Crete recovering from his vodka-filled evening with delusions of Boogereater
Wrong on both accounts....I don't touch liquor and I have no love for Michigan or Harbaugh except when they play OSU.
What's funny to me the mass of closet OSU worshippers I've revealed that frequent this board...….It took me a while yesterday to realize that I hadn't accidentally logged onto F vcknut Nation even after we had just beat a hated rival hours before....There was literally more knob slobbing over a guy who f vcked us over and coaches a different school 8 years later than the UF victory....strange indeed.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Wrong on both accounts....I don't touch liquor and I have no love for Michigan or Harbaugh except when they play OSU.
What's funny to me the mass of closet OSU worshippers I've revealed that frequent this board...….It took me a while yesterday to realize that I hadn't accidentally logged onto F vcknut Nation even after we had just beat a hated rival hours before....There was literally more knob slobbing over a guy who f vcked us over and coaches a different school 8 years later than the UF victory....strange indeed.
what's it like to gargle those hardballs? asking for a friend? :grin:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Awww...that's cute!

Gatorup!

Nov 14, 2016
With their QB down they're not the same team and may not get a New Year's bowl bid, which would be a shame. But if we play UCF, we'll send them back to their castle dllly dilly and all.

UF's been a bit lucky that way this year. Vandy game turned when Vaughn went down and against SC, muschimp played not to lose and lost.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UCF has the built in excuse now of their QB being out for when they get it pushed in on them in a bowl game. Even if they lose to Memphis, it will take a lot for Boise to jump them into the non power-5 NY6 bowl slot.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Crete, how would beating UCF without their QB shut them the hell up? They'll just claim they would have won with their guy. It won't shut them up AT ALL.

The air went out of this possible matchup when his leg exploded. There's nothing to gain now and a ton to lose. We'll be huge favorites, where's the fun in that?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The air went out of this possible matchup when his leg exploded. There's nothing to gain now and a ton to lose. We'll be huge favorites, where's the fun in that?
I like beating big mouth, mediocre teams 41-14 or better.

If they suck because they lose one player, any player, they aren't much of a team. They will have to suck on that lollipop.

That being said, I doubt they beat Memphis so it won't matter.

I don't really want to play a boring ass Big 10 team. It would be great to play Big 12 or ACC.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I like beating big mouth, mediocre teams 41-14 or better.

If they suck because they lose one player, any player, they aren't much of a team. They will have to suck on that lollipop.

That being said, I doubt they beat Memphis so it won't matter.

I don't really want to play a boring ass Big 10 team. It would be great to play Big 12 or ACC.
Most of us have been begging for more blowouts for 8 years now.....prospective recruits in the stands like it too...

Perhaps if this match up doesn't happen we will get to play WG and WVU....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator