Anzalone stepping up?

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Brockway must have teenage girls... who cares that Anzalone and T. Swift are from the same town. I don't care if he's the back story to 3 of her songs, should've never been mentioned. He's surely not a UF Journalist grad, is he? If so, he needs his Gator Card (& degree) pulled. Another hack job at GS.

I think Anzalone is going to be a beast this year, just what we need.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n262912 said:
It's not just Anzalone. McMillian is a boderline 5 star talent as well. All reports from camp is that he is crushing it. Shannon was able to tap his potential. Linebacker development was mediocre at best under the chump.
The problem was they were not part of the midline in Champ's world. I am not sure anything is part of the midline for Champ. Very true. I am glad he's gone.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n262909 said:
Taylor was a 4 star and AM was also by some services....
I must have forgotten. The knock on both was that they were too slow and they both showed it often through the years. There was a reason that they were our 4th or 5th options at LB. Taylor was actually quite a nice player despite his limitations.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator;n263075 said:
I must have forgotten. The knock on both was that they were too slow and they both showed it often through the years. There was a reason that they were our 4th or 5th options at LB. Taylor was actually quite a nice player despite his limitations.

Taylor was an Urban project from Atlanta. He came in around 195# and I'm shocked that he ever made it on the field. Good guy though and we should all appreciate guys like him who busted their asses despite crappy circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.