AR named Colts starting QB; out for season

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Anthony Richardson completed 6-of-17 passes for 78 yards in Thursday’s preseason finale against the Eagles, adding five rushes for 38 additional yards.
I watched the highlights. On 3 of those completions, his mechanics were as ugly as Hillary Clinton in a bikini. His upper and lower body were going in two different directions for no reason at all. It was a clean pocket. Also, does no one tell him to stop throwing a 5 yard pass 100mph? What the hell?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They gonna find out quickly who he is.

I do hope they can coach him up but that stuff between the ears can be hard to correct

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
One of the key lessons here has to do with experience. Richardson had only 13 college starts. He's got a lot of flaws but the main one is he's raw.

Tyson Bagent on the other hand started 53 games at Div. II Shepherd University and went undrafted. The Bears picked him up as a free agent. He's been rock solid in the preseason and is already vying for QB2 behind Fields. There's a reason why.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
One of the key lessons here has to do with experience. Richardson had only 13 college starts. He's got a lot of flaws but the main one is he's raw.
When it comes to knowing what is going on on the field you are correct. That doesn't apply to mechanics. The Josh Allen's are rare.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Tyson Bagent on the other hand started 53 games at Div. II Shepherd University and went undrafted. The Bears picked him up as a free agent. He's been rock solid in the preseason and is already vying for QB2 behind Fields. There's a reason why.

Is it because the guys in his way are an UDFA and a 5th round pick who’s thrown for just over 700 yards in 6 years?

Haven’t checked all my emails this morning. I may be third.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

I'm seeing a LOT of "code words" for you you are trying to truly indicate...

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Anthony Richardson completed 6-of-17 passes for 78 yards in Thursday’s preseason finale against the Eagles, adding five rushes for 38 additional yards.
Man those are worse than Joe Willie numbers from back in the day. At least back then the passing game was simple, vertical and seldom had 5 guys all out on routes. And defense could actually breathe on guys. Today the passing game is sideways and anything below 60% completion % is downright horrendous.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
His accuracy looks as bad as ever, and that was against backups. It might get ugly.

I'm predicting he's injured by week 4.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
After watching that, on a scale of 1 to 10, AR has progressed exactly 0.

@soflagator not sure who your boy #37 is, but he looked turrible
Intentionally throws to covered receivers? Was he missing open receivers or were they blanketed the entire game? Even when he got a pass near the receivers hands they looked difficult to catch. His receivers must be disappointed.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
After watching that, on a scale of 1 to 10, AR has progressed exactly 0.

@soflagator not sure who your boy #37 is, but he looked turrible

That’s Ringo, the rookie from uga. I think he’s going to be really good, but he’ll need some time. He may end up moving to S because he’s always really been too big to play corner. Hope he makes plays for Philly, because he broke my heart with his pick-6 that sealed their NC in 22.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Food What GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
That video gave me ptsd reminders about thinking he was throwing picks o my for them to be thrown too hard for the defense to intercept. He had about 5 passes hit defenders square in the hands, but faster than any Juggs setting.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
That video gave me ptsd reminders about thinking he was throwing picks o my for them to be thrown too hard for the defense to intercept. He had about 5 passes hit defenders square in the hands, but faster than any Juggs setting.
You had me at “Juggs”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.