A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WDWHA because we didn’t pursue that gay MF’er. Completely overrated.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I read in a few places, I am sure that many of you did as well, the position that Arch was never going to commit to an SEC school other than Ole Miss because of Archie.
Archie and Ole Miss are insistent on never allowing a Manning to appear in Vaught Hemingway Stadium in an opposing uniform.
The evidence submitted included the fact that Ole Miss relocated their home game with Tennessee to Memphis while Peyton was a vol.
By going to Texas he won’t join the SEC until his junior year and grandpa can leverage his influence to make sure he never plays in Oxford. If you don’t believe that Archie has that much influence, I worry about you.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I read in a few places, I am sure that many of you did as well, the position that Arch was never going to commit to an SEC school other than Ole Miss because of Archie.
Archie and Ole Miss are insistent on never allowing a Manning to appear in Vaught Hemingway Stadium in an opposing uniform.
The evidence submitted included the fact that Ole Miss relocated their home game with Tennessee to Memphis while Peyton was a vol.
By going to Texas he won’t join the SEC until his junior year and grandpa can leverage his influence to make sure he never plays in Oxford. If you don’t believe that Archie has that much influence, I worry about you.
If anyone doubts this, just remind them of the speed limit on the ole piss campus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.