Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We should beat the fighting GameChumps, I don't feel good at all about the other 3 with no running game. Hell, we would've lost vs the GameChumps last year without a running game. This year our passing game is much better imo, so I think we're still good there. Barely...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn offense not as good as it looks tonight but our offense has some big issues right now.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Nope our running game and Trask not throwing the ball away under pressure may become an issue if not corrected with some of the defenses coming up.
I’m hoping we include more jet sweeps, misdirection, and Pierce going forward. I do like seeing them under center and in the pistol more. Pierce looked really good on most of his runs.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We should beat the fighting GameChumps, I don't feel good at all about the other 3 with no running game. Hell, we would've lost vs the GameChumps last year without a running game. This year our passing game is much better imo, so I think we're still good there. Barely...
You’re going to look awfully silly.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I’m hoping we include more jet sweeps, misdirection, and Pierce going forward. I do like seeing them under center and in the pistol more. Pierce looked really good on most of his runs.

I doubt we run hardly on Auburn unless it's misdirection. Passing game will have to get the job done but that is asking for a few bad things to happen but Auburn had a bunch of turnovers themselves tonight

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I doubt we run hardly on Auburn unless it's misdirection. Passing game will have to get the job done but that is asking for a few bad things to happen but Auburn had a bunch of turnovers themselves tonight
The pistol was an interesting addition today. Don’t see that a lot from us and I’d be curious to know how successful it was.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
After watching us play patty-cake with Towson, then seeing Aubie bitch-slap MSU into next week along with the Chimp treating KY like a 10-dolla ho, I'm gonna have to stock the liquor cabinet to make it thru the rest of this season.

GatormanTX

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2015
I prefer to be positive but after seeing Auburn again make a bitch out of their opponent, I can only hope we have been playing close to the best and that we are better than some of the sloppiness today.

We scored on most drives but it still seemed to be extremely conservative play calling. I only saw Trask do that quick release once today. Completely different throwing today in my opinion. That concerns me.

Hopefully our guys play to their competition this week.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are killing me. We beat Auburn by double digits. Franks isn’t playing, remember?

I usually error on the side of pumper but we’re not beating Auburn, LSU, or uga. I’d pick us to beat uga before i do LSU on the road

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
The return of Zuniga and CJ is huge, no doubt.

Auburn is 116th in the nation in passing. We have to sell out on the run.
Did not know this. Gives hope. They looked dominate. Nix is a solid player. #5 scares the crap out of me. I'd bet money on a Trask fumble caused by that very bad man, #5.

Game could go either way. Turnover margin should play a huge factor as always. Let's hope the Swamp makes a difference.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
October will expose what our obvious flaws are.
Can't run and can't stop the run.
We're ****ed. I'd be happy to go 2-2 in October.
:bart:
I’d be ecstatic to go 2-2. Based on our roster we should go 1-3.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
14-1 in October. With our only loss coming from the Bernice chick from Dodgeball. So there will be an asterisk.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Pretty concerned about our running game at this point. Also with the defense being just pathetic in 3rd down coverage. That being said, remember around this time last year? We had already lost to Kentucky and hadn’t looked good by any stretch of the imagination before playing LSU. We prepared well for them and ended up grinding out a great win at home. We also have Trask who is a competent passer. Not saying we’ll for sure win, but saying we’re doomed during this stretch coming up is just a product of being a little whiney/emotional bitch.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
You guys are killing me. We beat Auburn by double digits. Franks isn’t playing, remember?
Did your wife approve this message before you posted?

Also, who is she picking this weekend? I won’t watch if she chooses Auburn - seems pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator