Are we going to try to meet up for a game?

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There was talk last year of us gathering for at least one of the games. However, the most that came out of it (that I know of) was Brad, Phan, and me drinking exotic tequilas and rums and feasting on gourmet BBQ and shrimp at Phan's RV for a couple of the games. I figure that if we plan early enough, maybe we can actually get a few more people to show up. Any ideas or suggestions to make it happen?

P.S. If we can organize something, I might even bring the wife so y'all can wonder in amazement how I out-kicked my coverage. ;)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like Phan's RV is the place to be. That's where the meet-up should take place.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like a great idea. Location? Being out of state not sure how many games I'll attend would love to meet and hang out. As of now UT and FSUck are definites.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if Phan could circle the state and do the bus thing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not hanging out with Phan until he gets an avatar.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The hairy ape and queenie also came by. And The Dude stopped by. Phan's RV was awesome. He parks by the Ag department, basically across the street from right field of the softball field.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n228672 said:
The hairy ape and queenie also came by. And The Dude stopped by. Phan's RV was awesome. He parks by the Ag department, basically across the street from right field of the softball field.

I was about twenty minutes late to meet Squatch and Squeen. Dude stopped by the same game? I don't remember meeting him.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Luckily there is plenty of visitor parking in this lot, unlike some of the other lots we've been in. Bring it Chatterheads!

What's this about me not having an avatar?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We stopped by Phan's RV before the Missouri game, so unfortunately I just associate his wonderful setup with that disastrous performance. Might be hard for me to go back, although funneling copious amounts of wine and liquor down my throat would be a good way to persuade me.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n228690 said:
We stopped by Phan's RV before the Missouri game, so unfortunately I just associate his wonderful setup with that disastrous performance. Might be hard for me to go back, although funneling copious amounts of wine and liquor down my throat would be a good way to persuade me.
Maybe you should stay away. I cannot handle another performance like that. It only got worse as we returned to watch the ND-FSU game on the flat screen. I thought God hated me for a moment, then I realized he created booze too.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Any chance Phan's tour bus makes it out west?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n228692 said:
Any chance Phan's tour bus makes it out west?
No, but I'm out there all the time. I'll be in San Fran the weekend of the Kentucky game. Usually watch it with the Gator Club downtown across from Pac Bell Park.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n228696 said:
No, but I'm out there all the time. I'll be in San Fran the weekend of the Kentucky game. Usually watch it with the Gator Club downtown across from Pac Bell Park.

Let me know the next time you're in Tahoe and/or Napa/Sonoma.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looking like we might make the trip back for the Vandy game (Homecoming) this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.