Are you REALLY a Gator fan?

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The past threads are historical and need to be protected, as far as I'm concerned. I'm very protective of every post that's ever been made on this site and wouldn't want to lose any of them. Can you imagine if I said I was going to upgrade and just wiped everything away and told everyone to start over? Half the base wouldn't even return they'd be so pissed. The geniuses over there at Gatorsports never once thought about that. Got 20,000 posts? Not anymore!

Can you find the obituary I did for Durty???

Alex.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Can you find the obituary I did for Durty???

Alex.
Unless it's an archived PF post, you should be able to find every one of your posts made on this site since its inception.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Names I haven's seen in awhile.... Alvin York, Muncie Nole RIP (One of the good ones), Lucky Number Slevin, Crosscreek Cooter, Gator Russ, etc..
Some of the threads, FIRE MULLEN AND MEYER NOW (PLEASE) , Debose is our future.... Ha

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ee1c7b65-23e6-4114-8c16-de3506ef9f21_text.gif
He is too busy in his game room playing with his Ghost Busters toys..........Medicare now has me in its bosom of small copays and less phone calls to make.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know we bag on him, but the guy was on point with that concern. When we rolled out Ali, Hammond, Thompson and Hines the next year he was somewhat vindicated. He basically parroted your issues with the recruiting beginning with that 2008 class.
Nothing more useless in this offense than wide receivers. All those guys blocked and got 500 yards too.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Unless it's an archived PF post, you should be able to find every one of your posts made on this site since its inception.

Archived PF post.

it was in the early days of Covid.

I wrote he had “delusions of adequacy”.

Alex.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s not as simple as that. It’s clunky to navigate. But you can find stuff.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
The past threads are historical and need to be protected, as far as I'm concerned. I'm very protective of every post that's ever been made on this site and wouldn't want to lose any of them. Can you imagine if I said I was going to upgrade and just wiped everything away and told everyone to start over? Half the base wouldn't even return they'd be so pissed. The geniuses over there at Gatorsports never once thought about that. Got 20,000 posts? Not anymore!
:eek3:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.