Arkansas hires 300-pound Sam Pittman to be head coach

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
she slept with Lane kiffin.

And has all the diseases that Lane Kiffin has.
I get that, but until those diseases mutate and figure out a way to come through my computer screen, I'm safe just enjoying the view without having Lame Kitten enter my thought process at all.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Obviously, schools looking to scoop up 2* and 3* kids from Florida. This is gatorchatter, afterall.
Thankfully, we appear to be past that phase of our recovery. The Butter’s “steal from F_U” days were dark and best forgotten.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thankfully, we appear to be past that phase of our recovery. The Butter’s “steal from F_U” days were dark and best forgotten.
75de9cb0de03d1.gif

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DanWolken: It will be interesting to see if Arkansas makes a run at Bryan Harsin, who isn’t going to talk to anyone until after the Mountain West title game. Been some buzz around that possibility.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
@DanWolken: It will be interesting to see if Arkansas makes a run at Bryan Harsin, who isn’t going to talk to anyone until after the Mountain West title game. Been some buzz around that possibility.
Harsin would be a moron to leave Boise for a no-win situation at Arkansas

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All of Arkansas hires since they fired Nutt were unexpected candidates. Harsin in many ways make some sense, but I have my doubts it is him. At this point I don't know who they are going to hire. Their AD is slow playing the process and the candidate list is dwindling. People in Arkansas are delusional and think this is a top 10 type job that most coaches want. It's not. They need to agressively go after a coach and convince him to go there if they want a good hire and stop acting like coaches are lining up to work there.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
All of Arkansas hires since they fired Nutt were unexpected candidates. Harsin in many ways make some sense, but I have my doubts it is him. At this point I don't know who they are going to hire. Their AD is slow playing the process and the candidate list is dwindling. People in Arkansas are delusional and think this is a top 10 type job that most coaches want. It's not. They need to agressively go after a coach and convince him to go there if they want a good hire and stop acting like coaches are lining up to work there.

They could check with Bert.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
USA Today reporting Kiffin and Ole Miss are on the verge of a deal.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
This would be a disaster for them:

If that’s what they decide, they should voluntarily resign from the SEC and move to the AAC or CUSA. Gutless move. Pony up the dough and chase someone worth having. Be innovative - take a chance. Disgusting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If that’s what they decide, they should voluntarily resign from the SEC and move to the AAC or CUSA. Gutless move. Pony up the dough and chase someone worth having. Be innovative - take a chance. Disgusting.

I don't understand why they don't go after Fritz or Clark. Those two guys are proven winners. Arkansas should accept that they are a 6 to 8 win type of program and be happy with it. Their roster is a complete disaster right now. They need to get a proven coach in there, not some alum who 'might' turn it around.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I don't understand why they don't go after Fritz or Clark. Those two guys are proven winners. Arkansas should accept that they are a 6 to 8 win type of program and be happy with it. Their roster is a complete disaster right now. They need to get a proven coach in there, not some alum who 'might' turn it around.
I don’t know why it bothers me so much. It’s pathetic. Even Vandy takes chances to win - Mason was a well thought of guy that understood how a program with high academic requirements works. Not working out but they tried. Same with Kentucky - they’ve brought in all sorts of guys over the years to try and win. This Arkansas waving the white flag - quitting on their fans. F them. Should’ve gotten the Pirate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator