Arkansas hires 300-pound Sam Pittman to be head coach

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i dont think leach would be a fit at all at ark. they are country and hick, but he's just a straight whacko. kiffin would be more their speed, and i believe do much better there as well.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
i dont think leach would be a fit at all at ark. they are country and hick, but he's just a straight whacko. kiffin would be more their speed, and i believe do much better there as well.

Kiffin was embarrassed by the school and fan base the moment he showed up in Knox. It was never glitzy or as glamorous as he’d wanted, or as big a job as he thought he should have. At least in Boca, he can live it up and enjoy the perks of being rich and single in SoFla. Surely, Hog fans have to know he’ll be looking for his next ticket out the moment he lands and half the fans are barefoot and in sleeveless tees. It doesn’t fit him so why even bother?

They are the ones that should have an inside advantage on Norvell but seem to be blowing it. Outside of modern history, it’s a better job than fsu.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I disagree. There are plenty of whackos in AR that would relate to Leech. Plus, Arky fans love a pass-heavy offense. He would make them entertaining and relevant, which is what they need. No one remembered Washington State existed until he got there.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I disagree. There are plenty of whackos in AR that would relate to Leech. Plus, Arky fans love a pass-heavy offense. He would make them entertaining and relevant, which is what they need. No one remembered Washington State existed until he got there.
I’m a Leach fan. But that person on Gameday who is always there flying the WSU flag has kept them relevant long before Leach.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Kiffin and Norvell should be playing FSU and Ole Miss off each other. These are the 2 best open jobs right now. I'd say BC is the third. Arky and Missouri are really low on the list.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of crazy

@FootballScoop: We were reminded about this.... FAU loaned Lane Kiffin a whole lot of money FAU loaned Lane Kiffin a whole lot of money - FootballScoop

Florida Atlantic handed Lane Kiffin a 5-year, $4.75 million contract upon his hiring as head coach and then extended him through 2027 after leading the Owls to a Conference USA championship in his first season on the job, but a previously undisclosed detail shows just how serious the school is about keeping the 43-year-old in Boca Raton.

Included in Kiffin’s original deal was a clause that called for the school to grant Kiffin a $2 million home loan that he would not have to repay should he remain FAU’s head coach through the 2021 season.

Damn these guys.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Florida Atlantic handed Lane Kiffin a 5-year, $4.75 million contract upon his hiring as head coach and then extended him through 2027 after leading the Owls to a Conference USA championship in his first season on the job, but a previously undisclosed detail shows just how serious the school is about keeping the 43-year-old in Boca Raton.

Included in Kiffin’s original deal was a clause that called for the school to grant Kiffin a $2 million home loan that he would not have to repay should he remain FAU’s head coach through the 2021 season.

Damn these guys.
FAU comes to the Swamp in 2021. :popcorn:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Somebody's going to wake up Christmas morning really disappointed.

Chris gets coal this year for sure.

il_794xN.676755783_59oc.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Damn these guys.
There's a lot of young ass in Boca that are just looking to make a mistake.

I can see Kiffin preferring another kind of pay since apparently someone else gets over 50% of his cash money.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My third thought was, who the hell is broadcasting this show? Is it even a real show, or just an obscure podcast?
who the hell is broadcasting? who the hell is watching it?

I bet Alex gets 10 times the number of eyes. Dedicated Fau Owl fans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.