Arkansas hires 300-pound Sam Pittman to be head coach

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I think the real question is... why do we keep getting FAU or FIU updates? No one cares.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I let it go the first time, but this is the second time you chimed in on this topic to suggest that nobody cares about this topic. So my question to you is, are you smart enough to explain why that's a dumb thing to post?
Maybe go back to the PF.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
So I guess that's a no.
Two things: 1) I have a bad habit of derailing threads so that’s my way of bowing out of the discussion about something no one cares about. 2) Seriously, no one cares about directional schools in south Florida. Or south Florida in general.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Lane Kiffin absolutely sucks. He's awful. He will be a disaster of a head coach in the SEC.....again.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Lane Kiffin absolutely sucks. He's awful. He will be a disaster of a head coach in the SEC.....again.
Agree, but someone posted a tweet in Chat "Lane Kiffin was just asked if he will be the head coach at Florida Atlantic next season in an interview on Fox Sports 640 AM in South Florida. There was no answer. Just a long 10 seconds or so of silence, then the show went to break." None of that means anything, but...
This very hot chick replied "Hmmmm".
hc-IbC0B_400x400.jpg

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
My first thought was, a deal with another school is in the works and he didn't want to face the FAU fans who come to watch the show.

No, this is just Kiffin being Kiffin the jackazz. For all those that think he’s matured or changed for the better, I say BS. He still does the same dumb shiit he’s always done, it just doesn’t get much media run because it’s at FAU. Rest assured, the next P5 gig he gets, he’ll be acting like the douche he was (and still is) at the Raiders, USC, TN & Bama in relatively quick fashion. Guaranteed.

My fourth thought was, I wonder if the chicken sandwich frenzy has died down at Popeye's? I want one, but not if I have to wait in too long of a line.

I waited about 20 minutes in the drive thru line. They’re pretty good and big but they’re not the best I’ve ever had. I still think the Chic-Fil-A original chicken sandwich is better. I’d recommend you go with the spicy version of the Popeye’s sandwich. It’s better than the non-spicy version, IMO.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Agree, but someone posted a tweet in Chat "Lane Kiffin was just asked if he will be the head coach at Florida Atlantic next season in an interview on Fox Sports 640 AM in South Florida. There was no answer. Just a long 10 seconds or so of silence, then the show went to break." None of that means anything, but...
hc-IbC0B_400x400.jpg
Her eyes are too far apart. The fake lips are even worse than that.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffie brings the sauce....... You know his wife left him for several hundred good reasons!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just in case you don't know, Kiffie's nickname at Bama was Zipper!

No joke....

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Until we find out who is going where in the coaching carousel, here's a picture of Layla Kiffin:
PRFKi24Om--l.jpg

I'm not sure which of these belong to Layla but it doesn't matter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Until we find out who is going where in the coaching carousel, here's a picture of Layla Kiffin:
PRFKi24Om--l.jpg

I'm not sure which of these belong to Layla but it doesn't matter.
she slept with Lane kiffin.

And has all the diseases that Lane Kiffin has.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Agreed.

I intend to try it but don't have the expectation that my particular Popeye's sandwich will be as good as the ones that everyone is raving about nationwide. The two Popeye's locations closest to me are both in areas where the labor market for people to work at the store is....hmm, how should I put this delicately? Let's just say I lack supreme confidence in the sandwich being fresh and properly prepared, and leave it at that.

Yeah, I know what you mean. In fairness to Popeye’s, the two sandwiches I tried weren’t that hot. My guess is they were making as many as they could to keep traffic moving and mine probably had sat under the heat lamp for 20-30 minutes. I’ll give them another try when the hype dies down and I can get them fresh from the fryer. Maybe I’ll change my rating of them from good to great...but I’m definitely not waiting in a 20 minute line again.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
hc-IbC0B_400x400.jpg

Who is this?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Yeah fried chicken is hard to re-heat without drying it out, but if you have a convection oven, using the convection bake setting does a better job then the regular bake.

If the chicken is refrigerated leftovers, I take it out and let it get back towards room temperature while the oven pre-heats to 325 degrees. Then I put the chicken in there for about 15-20 minutes, and it comes out pretty crisp and juicy. Noticeably better than using the oven without the the convection feature, and a WHOLE lot better than the microwave.

I expect this would work on a chicken sandwich patty but I use it most often to re-heat one of my favorite guilty pleasures, good old Publix fried chicken.

Yeah, Publix makes some really good fried chicken. I actually just got back from Publix. I went with the 3 piece fried cod meal, with mashed potatoes and yellow mac/cheese. It was really good. I usually go with their potato wedges but I’d never had their mashed so I gave them a try. They were very tasty. Give them a try if you get a chance. Apparently they only make them during the holidays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.