Auburn fires Bryan Harsin

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Not at all surprised.
They can’t afford to lose the entire fan base.
4 losses in a row with probably at least two more coming.

I was watching Harsin during the “Tiger walk” last week.
He had to seek out and find someone to shake hands with.

Not a lot of love for him.
Can’t lose to Arkansas as the 4th game in a row.
Never thought Harsin was a good fit there.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Oldest coaching trick in the book. If you are having a successful season, put a rumor out you are interested in some vacant job, and parlay it into a new contract with more $ and a bigger buyout. (If I were the AD at UToothless, it would damn tempting to call that bluff.)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Like every other school, Auburn is going to have zero interest in Kiffy. That tard won't get another sniff from anyone after the season - again.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Because Hooker is going to leave and they will be back to an 8 win program if Iamaleava doesn't pan out. Their defense is atrocious (not as bad as ours) and everyone can see they wouldn't be winning **** if Hooker wasn't playing out of his mind.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Yeah, I’m not seeing that either. I can give credit where it’s due. Hooker may end up being like Shane Matthews in that he fits perfectly and fell in his lap. But JH has shown he can do a solid job, and those home games this year have been an incredible recruiting atmosphere. So they’ll be a force for some time. Not sure I agree on it being good, but it will start to balance out the Atlanta area and weaken uga to a degree. May also start the end of Saban.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When did Mississippi State become the powerhouse for ADs?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure Heupel can continue to afford to eat on his current salary. He's on pace to make Fulmer look like a lightweight at this point. I'm afraid a bigger payday at Auburn might not win his heart, but it's his stomach that's ultimately making this call.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Oldest coaching trick in the book. If you are having a successful season, put a rumor out you are interested in some vacant job, and parlay it into a new contract with more $ and a bigger buyout. (If I were the AD at UToothless, it would damn tempting to call that bluff.)
If you're UT , you pay that fat basterd whatever he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.