Auburn in Shambles: Harsin on chopping block

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Worst Auburn Head Coaching Candidates--

1. Mullen
2. Your choice of Tennessee Retreads, Butch Jones, Jeremy Pruitt, Brady Hoke, Derek Dooley
3. Huge Freeze (lol, can you imagine?)
4. Kevin Steele (lol, 10 minutes at Maryland and another 10 at Miami)
5. Muschamp
6. McElwain
7. Malzahn (lol, how great would that be)
8. Charles Barkley (who cares? if Deon can recruit 5 stars to Jackson State, imagine what Sir Charles could do)
9. Urban (lol, can you imagine?)
10. Saban (Auburn fans are delusional enough to think it's worth a shot)

Alright gentlemen. Place your bets.

Alex.
Well, we have a 4/10 shot at it being a former UF head coach. Those are pretty good odds :lol:

I’d rather it be Mullen or Mac. At least their recruiting would stay pretty shytty

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Got a feeling with this there is still little to no support for him. Possibly the feeling that it may be worse to try and hire a new coach at this time and after NSD. So the pressure cooker has to be at or near a pop off point. Too much heat this season. One bad thing.........I see this season for the 'Barn being a......
upload_2022-2-12_8-15-0.jpeg

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Harsins coached up some pretty decent qb's. Would not be a bad quality control guy on the staff. Malzahn to him was always gonna be a big transition scheme wise and he just couldn't really recruit the southeast. Still think he's a decent coach .

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Harsins coached up some pretty decent qb's. Would not be a bad quality control guy on the staff. Malzahn to him was always gonna be a big transition scheme wise and he just couldn't really recruit the southeast. Still think he's a decent coach .

I agree with this. But I do not think that Harsin was the Barn's first choice if I recall. I really do not think that had a plan, other than their donor brass wanted Goose gone. I believe they made other calls and sniffed around before turning to Harsin and it has been a bad match from the beginning

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

They are their best tennessee impression. Massive mistake letting GM go, especially for this guy. The next guy is their Dooley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.