Bad news coming - UPDATED: 7 Gators Suspended for Michigan Game

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If true we will probably be missing # 81 for the Michigan game at least. I don't see how Mac couldn't suspend him for a game now with stuff happening after his last incident.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If true.....WTF is wrong with that kid? JFC, you've got the world in your hands, just keep your nose clean.

There are some people that just have to have drama in their lives. If things are going well, the just seem to seek out ways to F it up.
I personally think he deserves a couple more chances.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Something definitely happened. It's slowly starting to break. I can't find anything concrete yet but it may involve Jawan Taylor (OL).

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
UPDATE #2:

"Hearing One guy got jammed up and snitched and that's why he's the only one that is off the team right now, other guys are under investigation. The one guy off the team wasn't a contributing player. Huntley Johnson is repping the other guys so there's always a chance it gets swept under for them"

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
If it is Calloway though he can gtfo out of Gainesville. Would blow my mind if he screwed up his 100th chance

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UPDATE #2:

"Hearing One guy got jammed up and snitched and that's why he's the only one that is off the team right now, other guys are under investigation. The one guy off the team wasn't a contributing player. Huntley Johnson is repping the other guys so there's always a chance it gets swept under for them"
There's your real reason he's the only one off the team right now.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They were doing a free thing from like june to kickoff so why not get their mediocre info for free :brad:

Try explaining to your wife why you went home with that blond hottie because she was giving away mediocre poon for free.:nono:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator