Bad News: We are stuck with this loser Mac for at least 2 more years

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
His offense is worse than what we had under muschamp. That's not a joke either.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't argue your point..... :headslap:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
His offense is worse than what we had under muschamp. That's not a joke either.
It's not worse. Equal at times, but then again our only QB didn't know not to buy over the counter stuff. We need a qb plain and simple. Maybe we should buy one like Bama and company do....

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
If his offense is terrible again next year, I don't think he makes it through the season. hopefully we make the change this year for Chip Kelly. wishful thinking

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Brent pease's offense with driskel hung 30 something in doak with driskel at qb against a way better fsu team.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Mac is clueless......period. can't recruit, can't produce a QB and has no idea how to fix this **** storm of an offense. Next year our D won't be as good and it will be just like Muschamp all over again. Our division is horrible and next year Vandy or UK might win our division.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
look at all the heisman candidates. look at francois. look everywhere.

this is the era of the athletic dual threat black quarterback. now look at us.

someone tell me why UF treats these types of players like the plague and why they completely ignore the idea of coming here.

i've heard scuttlebutt about racist boosters and did not want to believe it, but this goes on year after year and even if it's not true, if we have a rep for only wanting the white dudes then we're cooked for years to come.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hate to say it, but we are now going on 8 years of complete garbage. And two years into the new hire it might be even worse than the guy who he replaced. Regardless of what happens in the future and whether we actually get a guy worth a crap, this program is going to take at least half a decade just to recover to a respectable level.

Pumpers can celebrate the trip to Atlanta. All I see is a dumpster fire and fooley walking down the alley with gasoline and a box of matches.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's not worse. Equal at times, but then again our only QB didn't know not to buy over the counter stuff. We need a qb plain and simple. Maybe we should buy one like Bama and company do....

It's worse. Muschamp didn't even try to have an offense and had at minimum the same results. Mac is supposed to be a genius yet puts up less points than the Syracuse's of the world against that fsu team. Heehaw has got to go.

Winning the east the last two years is meaningless but sadly that is something that will make us keep him around.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
F vck you Mac......You are a ****ing idiot and you can take your back to back East titles and stick them straight up your a$$. You don't have a clue how to beat a decent team and quite frankly the SEC East is an abortion anyway. In case dipsh!t Foley didn't mention it to you the way to build this team back to a REAL championship is to first win the freakin state....not stand there with your yellowing buck a$$ teeth sticking out of your mouth while hundreds of the best recruits wonder why your offense sucks out loud!!!!

Sorry but I've seen enough of this guys sh!t show....He certainly isn't the one who can bring us back to the top, or hell even near the top for that matter.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
It's worse. Muschamp didn't even try to have an offense and had at minimum the same results. Mac is supposed to be a genius yet puts up less points than the Syracuse's of the world against that fsu team. Heehaw has got to go.

Winning the east the last two years is meaningless but sadly that is something that will make us keep him around.
Syracuse scored 61 against an ACC team today.....we haven't scored that if yiu take out the cupcakes and UK

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We have too many injuries.... And it caught up to us.
Fvkking loser talking like a fvkking loser.

And for that matter this team has looked like shyt every day Mac has been here, except for three quarters. Long before any injuries.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
There's serious noise in the system. I have a warehouse of dicks that the pumpers can eat.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
look at all the heisman candidates. look at francois. look everywhere.

this is the era of the athletic dual threat black quarterback. now look at us.

someone tell me why UF treats these types of players like the plague and why they completely ignore the idea of coming here.

i've heard scuttlebutt about racist boosters and did not want to believe it, but this goes on year after year and even if it's not true, if we have a rep for only wanting the white dudes then we're cooked for years to come.
We did have treon but hes not a qb. A good black qb probably would help with recruiting as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator