Bad News: We are stuck with this loser Mac for at least 2 more years

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
i didn't. other people have, in print, and when another poster asked me to put up or shut regarding those types of accusation dating back over the last few years, i did. i'm not inclined to give those accusations credibility and just really want to know why we wiff on these players. but, you obviously haven't paid much attention to the thread because you want to freak out and put labels on someone you know squat about. you couldn't be more off the mark.
You making this about race tells us all we need to know about you.

Our coaching staff sucks at recruiting. They wiff on top players from every position including QB. Regardless of their color. In Macelwain's offense we will never be first choice for the type of QB you want.

Regardless, race should have never entered into this discussion. This is about talent. This reaks of the days of Sid.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
You making this about race tells us all we need to know about you.

Our coaching staff sucks at recruiting. They wiff on top players from every position including QB. Regardless of their color. In Macelwain's offense we will never be first choice for the type of QB you want.

Regardless, race should have never entered into this discussion. This is about talent. This reaks of the days of Sid.

you know nothing about me.

and saying we blow at every position ignores the gets of ivey, jefferson, callaway, cleveland, scarlett, and perine. plenty of other big programs were hot for these guys.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would pay to know exactly what The HBC really thinks of this trash.

My guess is he thinks Mac is the dumbest MF around for not walking down the hall and asking for some advice from a proven championship HC.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
i said i did not want to believe any insinuations about racism or reputations for apathy towards black qbs to hurt the program. i did not accuse the university of racism.

don't put words in my mouth or accuse me of something i did not do.

You brought up the insinuations! That's like me saying, I don't want to believe you're a cross-dresser. No one has even considered that because it has nothing to do with the situation. ...until I brought it up. You brought up 'black,' the race card, twice in your initial post, so you can say you never accused the university, and technically that's true, but you did indirectly accuse them. ...because you brought it up as someone else's accusation. Everyone here sees that and I've just walked you through it, so just take ownership of it and let it go.

i want to know why we have not gotten a sniff at the visible number of talented black qbs in the south for years. they are making positive impacts on the success of their teams and will be doing so for years to come while we languish over how bad our qb play has been and remains.

...except we have.
Treon Harris is a black, mobile player recruited as a QB to play QB. Highly rated, chose to come and play for us.
Tyler Murphy is a black, mobile QB. Lowly rated, chose to come and play for us.
Jacoby Brissett is a black, somewhat mobile QB Highly rated, chose to come and play for us.
Jordan Reed is a black, is he black? I think so. Who cares! That's the point! He was a highly rated, mobile black QB and chose to come play for us.

All of these black, mobile (perhaps not Brissett) highly rated (not Murphy) chose to come and play for us within the last 5 or 6 years. Who knew Treon would be so bad? Who knew Reed wouldn't be able to learn his phone number. jk. If you mad that we don't have an effective, mobile QB like Jackson, Watson or Hurts, thems is the breaks. ...but why bring up black unless you suspect something or want it to be a topic of conversation?

Btw, what is Filipe Franks? He's not Irish, German or Swedish.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Treon Harris is a black, mobile player recruited as a QB to play QB. Highly rated, chose to come and play for us.
Jacoby Brissett is a black, somewhat mobile QB Highly rated, chose to come and play for us.
Jordan Reed is a black, is he black? I think so. Who cares! That's the point! He was a highly rated, mobile black QB and chose to come play for us.
Trey? Sorta? Maybe. Mixed? And sort of a QB?

Last edited:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You brought up the insinuations! That's like me saying, I don't want to believe you're a cross-dresser. No one has even considered that because it has nothing to do with the situation. ...until I brought it up. You brought up 'black,' the race card, twice in your initial post, so you can say you never accused the university, and technically that's true, but you did indirectly accuse them. ...because you brought it up as someone else's accusation. Everyone here sees that and I've just walked you through it, so just take ownership of it and let it go.

...except we have.

All of these black, mobile (perhaps not Brissett) highly rated (not Murphy) chose to come and play for us within the last 5 or 6 years. Who knew Treon would be so bad? Who knew Reed wouldn't be able to learn his phone number. jk. If you mad that we don't have an effective, mobile QB like Jackson, Watson or Hurts, thems is the breaks. ...but why bring up black unless you suspect something or want it to be a topic of conversation?

What is worse? Ignorance or apathy? Don't know, don't care.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
well I guess all i can say is that the big money people gave Fooley the keys 3 times and all 3 times he came back with a Jalopy with a dead battery!!!!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I believe that's what the NY times called a "White" Hispanic. At least that's the term they used in the Trevon Martin case when race baiting for clicks and views. Cause you know... A Hispanic shooting a black teen is not divisive enough. So they coined the term "White" Hispanic........ Betcha 'Longtooth reads the times...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ENOUGH of the race baiting and political bashing. One more comment about any of it and I'll throw it in the dungeon.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
People that avoid the racism talk are usually the racists. The guy was making a valid point. True or not, the public perception of the program is that UF boosters don't want black quarterbacks. Some of you insensitive guys want to point at ALL of the black QBs we've had, but fail to highlight that MOST of those guys had to WAIT behind inferior white QBs until the situation was at a fever pitch. Treon wasn't a good QB, but the offense was more functional with him than Driskel.

My first and last response to your posts. I didn't avoid it, I outright dismissed it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

oxrageous American Hero
Administrator

I'll just re-post the best quote on Mac I've seen since he was hired. It's simple and sums up everything.
Tunaboat said:
Does anyone think this Phuktard will turn into a butterfly next year and soar?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... from a chrysalistless ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator