Gator Basketball Basketball Offseason Thread: 7'7" Olivier Rioux, "World's Tallest Teenager", commits to Florida

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Brace Yourself Here We Go GIF by MOODMAN
Geez I wonder what happened

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
On paper it looks like yes. 6'8 veteran forward we were counting on for scoring at the #4 spot. The worst part about it for us is timing. Hopefully one of the younger guys can step up.
I'm not sure how much we were counting on him as a scorer. He averaged 11 and 6 in the ivy league. Wouldn't say it's a huge loss but he was definitely gonna be in the rotation and probably starting at the 4 .

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure how much we were counting on him as a scorer. He averaged 11 and 6 in the ivy league. Wouldn't say it's a huge loss but he was definitely gonna be in the rotation and probably starting at the 4 .
Hey when we're only scoring 66 a game, 11 points is huge! :lol:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Evidently Aussie freshman is looking solid
This doesn't surprise me at all. When you watch highlights of players, often you'll get a dunk, dunk, dunk, block, layup...etc. In Condon's highlights you get dunk, post move, block, post defense, more post moves, touch around the basket, and jump shots. It is among the best highlight tapes I've seen because it showcases so many skills. My only worry was the jump in physicality.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics