Because I paid for that other forum...

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So I got sucked in and paid for Clutch MJ's other forum for lifetime price of $50 last year... but since he turned out to be a fake.. I figured there is no harm in posting whatever BS he still posts in there for this group to see.

I go over there a couple times a week because I can and it is pretty funny to see him trying to sell that he is not a complete fake... yes he is still doing that.

Here is his update from today... I figure most of this is from other paid sites or he is just making it up.

REMOVED

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not comfortable copying and pasting from pay sites, even that one. If you want to paraphrase whatever points he made, go for it.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATX just got modded.

point-and-laugh-o.gif

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fair enough... Here is what he basically said...

Franks is solid - we all figured this because of the video anyway... so nothing new here
Eason - we have a good chance if UGA doesn't hire an OC.... duh
Eddy Pinera (K) - probably going to Bama
Mack Wilson (LB) - going to be close... nobody knows ... I personally think he is trolling and going to Bama
Benjamin Victor (WR) - will go to OSU or possibly Miami
Nate Craig (WR) - both him and his brother will be Gators, they just want to take visits first
Marcus Tatum (OT) - we lead for him - same as other sites
Brian Burns (DE) - we lead for him - same as other sites
Nick Eubanks (TE) - we lead for him - same as other sites
Tre Nixon (WR)- leaning our way -
Eli Stove (WR) - leaning toward staying at Auburn
Byron Cowart (DE) - will try to transfer.... I doubt this will happen

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Cowart hasn't mentioned transferring yet, it probably won't happen.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Cowart really got hoodwinked, but he let himself get hoodwinked. Granted, he was 17 and I got hoodwinked plenty when I was 17, but damn son. :lol:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Every single person on this site said if Cowart went to Auburn because he was following Muschamp he was an idiot; that Mussy would be gone the first chance he had. Everyone knew there was no way Mussy was gonna be around for Cowart's entire college career. Everyone but Cowart I suppose.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I believe none of that.

Last edited:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I believe non of that.

I believe all the stuff that was basically on other sties anyway... like Franks being solid based on his video. I don't believe any of that is new or special sourced information.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I believe non of that.
I believe that Franks is a solid, but only because it came straight from the horse's mouth.

At the same time, I'll believe it when he suits up for spring practice.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I believe that Franks is a solid, but only because it came straight from the horse's mouth.

At the same time, I'll believe it when he suits up for spring practice.

Exactly... It isn't like this was special news... he basically said he was solid in a video we could all see and like any recruit... when the sign on the dotted line or enroll is when they are truly solid.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'm just amazed this guy is still trying to throw out information that is nothing new.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of common knowledge stuff there except for the Myers stuff. Would be great if that's true but the girls' school is trending for him right now supposedly.

RomanGator

Dec 1, 2014
As I said in another thread, I sure hope Mac has a plan B for kicker, Any body know more?
Bayergator

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As I said in another thread, I sure hope Mac has a plan B for kicker, Any body know more?
Bayergator
I couldn't tell you anything about the kid but I know Nord went to see a kicker named Mitchell Wasson recently.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bayergator
I did some looking around and Wasson is our backup plan in case Pineiro sticks with Bama. We offered him a preferred walk on spot. Sounds like this kid wants to be a Gator, but the coaches are keeping him on the hook until Pineiro decides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.