Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Big 10 teams are cupcakes

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
I think this would be a great idea. If we really are taking back our rightful place in the East pecking order, this means we would be playing one of the top 2-3 teams in the B1G every year.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I heard the turds on the radio talking today about the B1G and how much credit their teams get after playing Mighty Indiana. For some reason after each team beats Indiana, they would move up in the Rankings. Made no sense.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I heard the turds on the radio talking today about the B1G and how much credit their teams get after playing Mighty Indiana. For some reason after each team beats Indiana, they would move up in the Rankings. Made no sense.

What turds were you listening to? And we're talking football, right?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Have you ever seen Bielema? Do you think that fat ass would ever turn down a cupcake? Even for a second? I'm sure that he finds most anything delicious.

Might be the funniest thing you have ever said... ever.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What turds were you listening to? And we're talking football, right?

Yeah, it was football. It was ESPN Radio. It's true that after each team played Indiana, they moved up in rankings yet Indiana keeps losing game after game.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I'd love to see the conferences go at it in football like they do in basketball. More 'common' opponents in valuating which conference, and the teams therein, are better.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
It's not a bad idea. The problem is how would you know ahead of time which teams to match up. What good would it do for Bama to be playing Maryland in the 11th game of the season or OSU to be playing Vandy? There other problem is it would widen the gap further between the SEC/BIG and the rest of the Power 5. The revenue generated would be whopping to say the least.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's not a bad idea. The problem is how would you know ahead of time which teams to match up. What good would it do for Bama to be playing Maryland in the 11th game of the season or OSU to be playing Vandy? There other problem is it would widen the gap further between the SEC/BIG and the rest of the Power 5. The revenue generated would be whopping to say the least.

Go off preseason rankings and split the conferences. SEC East vs Big 10 North. SEC West vs PAC 10 South.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But, to the point of a few coaches that are against this: smaller schools depend on the paydays that big five schools provide. Maybe one game can be like this but the rest need to be smaller games.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Just put the conferences in 2 hats and pick at random. Of course, you'd have to matchup conferences with equal number of teams.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Have you ever seen Bielema? Do you think that fat ass would ever turn down a cupcake? Even for a second? I'm sure that he finds most anything delicious.
His legs aren't even strong enough to support his 'massiveness'. :lol:
bret-bielema-slips.gif

That being said, losing home game revenue every other year (for the communities) will kill this B10/SEC challenge idea. While it would be great, I just don't see it happening.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I would like to see it myself but can you imagine the bitching and moaning from the ACC and Big 12 :wobble:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.