Biggest Douchebag Troll Recruits

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Are you kidding? Of course every pumper thought we were getting Wilson.

And Ben Davis

And Raekwan Davis

And Rashaun Smith

and Eason

and Nauta

and Eubanks

and Busse

and Stove

and Burns

and Craig Meyers

and Shavar Manuel

and Trevon Diggs

and Tre Nixon

and Victor

and every other Top 100.

Hell some were begging to bet that we had the top class.

:sadnanner:

And here I thought you were turning full pumper. I guess you just couldn't leave your old ways :shakehead:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Didn't Willie Williams do that crap too?

I don't think so. I believe Willie W. got in trouble on his official visit to UF and we rescinded his offer. If memor serves me correctly, he may have pulled a fire alarm at the hotel? Does that stunt sound familiar to anybody else?

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
I don't think so. I believe Willie W. got in trouble on his official visit to UF and we rescinded his offer. If memor serves me correctly, he may have pulled a fire alarm at the hotel? Does that stunt sound familiar to anybody else?

Yes! That was it! I think there was also a bit in there about a lobster too.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Against
Ermon Lane
Mike Davis
Greg Reid
Jalen Ramsey
Nelson Aglohor

For
Matt Elam
JC Jackson
Matt Patchan

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe we haven't mentioned Byron Cowart. He kept UF and Auburn on the hook for sometime after NSD, finally snubbing us to follow the dwag to Barn. Now Muscrud left him high and dry on the plains. This guy was the nation's number one recruit. He had a total of one solo tackles this year!

WDWHA

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Against
Ermon Lane
Mike Davis
Greg Reid
Jalen Ramsey
Nelson Aglohor

For
Matt Elam
JC Jackson
Matt Patchan

Solid list. Greg Reid was the first that came to mind for me. Then Dalvin Cook a close second.

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't one of our 90's RBs troll halfassU all the way until NSD? Maybe it was Taylor or it could have been before that.

MADGator

Jan 28, 2015
Didn't one of our 90's RBs troll halfassU all the way until NSD? Maybe it was Taylor or it could have been before that.

That was Fred. I don't think he so much trolled them as simply flipped. The story as I recall, and this was from Fred in an article I read, is that he felt St Booby was questioning his manhood and Fred said To hell with that and came to the good guys. I guess he hadn't been birfin enough babies or something, ala Cromartie.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Patrick Robinson is who immediately comes to mind. That was a classic Bowden NSD surprise that Robinson's father even admitted to being a part of. Says a lot when a kid and his parents actually go on a TV show in January to commit to UF, while secretly being a nole, and doing so just to burn UF and disrupt our DB class. Meyer also learned a lot from that one. As for Pat, he gave up 2 NC rings, enjoying instead 4 years of having Harvin, AH, Murphy and Coop slowly drag their testicles across his face on annual basis and becoming an honorary member of the Idaho Bowl hall of Fame.

Nukeese is a close second. As was mentioned, he was absolutely instructed by LK to troll us. Really a sad story because he could've been a good player in Meyer's system and I think staying closer to home would've helped him on a personal level. It was also his grandmother's dream that he get a degree from UF, so I think once he peed all over her cornflakes in that regard, it was all downhill.

Don't really remember Stroud, but I'm quite sure he regrets that decision after going 1-3 against the team he trolled.

As much as I dislike Cook, Lane and Mike Davis, to me those were more attributed to Muschamp. Without his errors, all 3 (plus Cook's 2015 signee HS teammate) are Gators. They're Gator bait, but I think they truly wanted to come here.

MADGator

Jan 28, 2015
Patrick Robinson is who immediately comes to mind. That was a classic Bowden NSD surprise that Robinson's father even admitted to being a part of. Says a lot when a kid and his parents actually go on a TV show in January to commit to UF, while secretly being a nole, and doing so just to burn UF and disrupt our DB class. Meyer also learned a lot from that one. As for Pat, he gave up 2 NC rings, enjoying instead 4 years of having Harvin, AH, Murphy and Coop slowly drag their testicles across his face on annual basis and becoming an honorary member of the Idaho Bowl hall of Fame.

Nukeese is a close second. As was mentioned, he was absolutely instructed by LK to troll us. Really a sad story because he could've been a good player in Meyer's system and I think staying closer to home would've helped him on a personal level. It was also his grandmother's dream that he get a degree from UF, so I think once he peed all over her cornflakes in that regard, it was all downhill.

Don't really remember Stroud, but I'm quite sure he regrets that decision after going 1-3 against the team he trolled.

As much as I dislike Cook, Lane and Mike Davis, to me those were more attributed to Muschamp. Without his errors, all 3 (plus Cook's 2015 signee HS teammate) are Gators. They're Gator bait, but I think they truly wanted to come here.

I can't believe I don't remember the Robinson situation! That's one that should have jumped out at me. I remember the name but yeah, nothing else.

Byron Cowart was mentioned earlier, that was another good one I didn't think of.

And as for Stroud, he never won squat in his career, well not counting that state title he won as a sophomore in high school, so he reaped what he sowed. At least he would have won an SEC title with UF and played for another one.

Last edited:

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
Nukeese Richardson, Seantrel Henderson, Stephon Diggs, Algholor are the ones that immediately come to mind.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think he trolled us, but we were leaders for a 5 star stud safety that would of been part of great 1992 class, that we eventually lost to FSU. Although he was only 190 lbs, he turned out to be a hell of a linebacker. His name was Derrick Brooks.

Can you imagine if he was with UF during the SOS run?.......and even better not with the :nole:

I went to high school with that dude. I'd be surprised if he was only 190 pounds coming out of HS. Dude was a freaking monster walking down the hallways...

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I went to high school with that dude. I'd be surprised if he was only 190 pounds coming out of HS. Dude was a freaking monster walking down the hallways...
Yes, he was recruited as a safety and moved to linebacker half thru his freshman year. Could you imagine him coming in with Wuerffel as the defensive leader?

This a good story about his recruitment and transformation at FSU....
http://www.tampabay.com/sports/foot...ooks-grew-from-a-kid-into-a-young-man/2190389

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He's a clown, F him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna have to go with Law.

Ohhh I missed the "Recruits" part. Never mind, carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator