Biggest reason I think Napier succeeds

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
He'll probably be back from time to time. I'll harass him. :lol:

Ox, can we at least get his thoughts in the fall? I'd love to see several pre/post game analysis threads by Hollywood and Cover2.
There are a few others on here also. Some of y'all seem to know way more than the average Gator...even though we are elite.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Meh...we'll have to wait and see on gibson as well as the class we sign. Maybe @soflagator can finally get the closure he needs on this gibson chit even though no one else really understands the hang up. But Lord knows he keeps bringing it up over and over.

@soflagator...did I do it right?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Meh...we'll have to wait and see on gibson as well as the class we sign. Maybe @soflagator can finally get the closure he needs on this gibson chit even though no one else really understands the hang up. But Lord knows he keeps bringing it up over and over.

@soflagator...did I do it right?

Personally, I preferred when the mere mention of it possibly being a wrong move prompted you to go all…

1654785791604.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure Bob was the first media guy to call mullen out

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
It's in the Quick reply ribbon banner. If you don't see GIF tap on the vertical dots until you do.
I see those...but what about the ones out there in the www'z? Used to be able to just right click one in a google search then paste in the reply box and it would work. Now it just posts a static pic.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I see those...but what about the ones out there in the www'z? Used to be able to just right click one in a google search then paste in the reply box and it would work. Now it just posts a static pic.
That will still work as long as the link ends in .gif. Otherwise download it and attach the file to the post.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I tested your theory below:

gordon-ramsay-hells-kitchen.gif

You're wrong. Try doing it sober.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member