Biggest reason I think Napier succeeds

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Thats really cool of you. But what about muLLLLLLLen who was a lazy freeloading dude making millions to put in minimal effort? Do you think he would have got fired had it not been for those yelling? Do you even think he should have been fired? GTFO with that holier than thou crap.
so take a phknnn bow if you think you got him fired........i really feel for you guys that cant let shttt go. Move on already.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Crotch is the type of fan that thinks he’s better than everyone because he “supports” whatever loser is wearing orange and blue on the sideline…no matter how bad they perform or represent the university.
To me, he’s the worst type of fan. Doug Dickey would still be guiding us to 3-7 seasons if everyone was like Crotch.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
And yes, it appears Hollywood Bob may be done with us. We'll have to soldier on.
Dang it man I kind of liked Ol Bob
But I could see a showdown coming between him and Cover2 for airtime once football season got here.
would have bet Money you would have told me goodnight was two words

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
And yes, it appears Hollywood Bob may be done with us. We'll have to soldier on.

Word buzzing around other sites is that you banned him for suggesting the SunBelt was a step down from the SEC.

I’m not saying it. Just that I’ve heard others saying it.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Word buzzing around other sites is that you banned him for suggesting the SunBelt was a step down from the SEC.

I’m not saying it. Just that I’ve heard others saying it.
I think he meant to say SEC East.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

That’s a shame since I was hoping he would jump in to the fray and add another voice but……
I guess we play too rough for people who get paid to only see the sunny side of life and sports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator