Billy Napier Intro Press Conference Thread; immediately followed with live Oxcast

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
They all get 4 unless they off themselves u mental midget, should have said puta not puto earlier, apologies

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not saying he's Meyer. But Meyer came from bowling green and Utah. Just saying. Gotta start somewhere

He’s gonna be the best hire since Meyer **** it I’m going full on pumper. I hated the muscrap and butters hired…very like warm on Mullen…expected him to be better but last maybe 5-6 years before getting canned. I haven’t felt this good since 2005 bring it on

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
When a Gator football coach and the mutts lose a big one then I can turn for the evening a happy Gator. Good night Gator Nation!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At only $2 million in the sticks of Louisiana, they were forced to eat Ramen Noodles. They can eat better now.
Based on my limited travels around the city of Lafayette this week, I'd say if you are pulling down 25 bucks an hour and getting a little overtime it puts you squarely into the upper crust of western Louisiana society.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Are you taking call-ins during the podcast? If so, please post your phone number.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
now maybe if the Admin throws the $ behind this hire it will end differently.
This would be the case no matter who we hired. If the desire is to truly compete with the Bama’s and Ugly’s of the CFB world, they are going to have to spend. And I mean really spend: recruiting budget, facilities (to include dorms), staff, etc. We will know fairly soon if they are serious or not.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Don't allow low live viewership to bother you, I never know where ill be at any given time but will always watch live or afterward. I'm sure most here are the same, thanks for getting back to the podcasts Ox!
A sincere post to bolster Ox’s feelings. The rare “you got this” expressed on GC. It’s nice and conveys goodwill far better than throwing out some scripture.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Maybe we are thinking differently of Splash, I'm referring around the buzz of the hire, not a guarantee of anything. As many others have stated on multiple threads, many didn't know who the hell Naps was and warmed to the idea after researching. Thats not Splash
You just gave Coach N his GC moniker: Splash. It’s organic, not contrived, and it’s unique to GC!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@coach_bnapier: “The culture precedes positive results. Champions behave like champions before they’re champions; they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners.” – Bill Walsh
#GoGators | @GatorsFB

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I ran across this as I was drinking my coffee this morning. I guess the fact that YouTube recommended it to me says a lot about my recent search history, eh? Sounds like someone we've needed around here for a while now if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator