Billy Napier Intro Press Conference Thread; immediately followed with live Oxcast

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Regarding the championship game Napier just won....

.....did they say 31,000 people were in attendance? He will probably have that for the O&B game this year, if we have one.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Well guys I'm real sorry to be a downer and everything but considering how psyched I am about this hire I figured an explanation is owed why I guess I won't be here for the festivities today.

My Dad just called to say my Mom has passed. I have to tidy up my affairs for the week so I can go over there to Clearwater now.

Kind of in shock.

Guess I will see you fellas later. Go Gators!!
Loosing my mom was one of the roughest places in my life. Hope you have some loved ones to lean on bud.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Well guys I'm real sorry to be a downer and everything but considering how psyched I am about this hire I figured an explanation is owed why I guess I won't be here for the festivities today.

My Dad just called to say my Mom has passed. I have to tidy up my affairs for the week so I can go over there to Clearwater now.

Kind of in shock.

Sorry for you and your family's loss GGG. Please accept my condolences.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Kind of in shock.

Sad, Sad news GGG. Sincerest condolences and prayers

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Sorry for your loss G³ Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.

Go Gators!

Kind of in shock.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

Kind of in shock.

Prayers for you and your family.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Kind of in shock.

My condolences, friend. I'll be praying for your family. Sorry for your loss.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019

Kind of in shock.

Wow, so sorry GGG. Put's this shyt in perspective

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Im very sensitive about orange. I don't know all the names, but sherbert Tinerc color isnt real orange either.
Sure it is. And versatile too. Vols fans can wear it to games on Saturday, when they go hunting on Sunday, and the rest of the week while they’re by the side of the road picking up trash.

BassinGator

Nov 17, 2015

Kind of in shock.

Sorry for your loss. Prayers to your family.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

Kind of in shock.

Very sorry for your loss.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Kind of in shock.

Sorry to hear, you and your family are in my thoughts

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He's not wearing a mask. Isn't he afraid of catching the kung flu? I'm surprised stricknine and fuchs didn't require that in the contract

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Kind of in shock.

Guess I will see you fellas later. Go ators!!

GGG,

So sorry to hear that.

Heartfelt thoughts and prayers to you and yours

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Kind of in shock.

Sorry to hear GGG. Condolences to you and your family.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

Kind of in shock.

Sorry. Condolences. Family is important; football, not so much.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016

Kind of in shock.

Sorry for your loss, May God Bless.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018

Kind of in shock.

Very sorry for your loss prayers for you and your family

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator