Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes it seems like he goes and reads another site and then comes here to complain about that one.
Wait.... wut?

One of the Swamp Ass rejects who LITERALLY start threads about Swamp Ass threads or about how much they hate Swamp Ass throws this at me?

Come on, man.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Im a network engineer...do you think Im an expert at orgies?
Network engineer! I didn't know that's what "neteng" means. Not that I gave it much thought, but I figured it was something more creative than a simple abbreviation of your job title.

This is like when I found out that despite talking all kinds of Tampa smack about Miami, you don't live in Tampa, or even in Florida. You just continue disappointing me. :shakehead:

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
So who do you think he was talking about when he said somebody on here posts negatively 24/7 and has poisoned a lot of weak minds?

I mean, we all know who the negative 24/7 poster is, but who are these so-called weak minds?? :scratchhead:

Hey Mister Mxyzptlk, come back and name names!

mxyzptlk-superman-villain-crazy.gif
We’ll start with you. And there are atleast 100 more. They represent the majority of posts on this board.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Do I have to link to the original thread about coaching candidates? Napier was ripped every which way: his looks, dialect, wife, kids, etc.
You're right, most people didn't know much about Napier at first. He coaches in the Sun Belt. Did you know a lot about him before he started being talked about as candidate to replace Mulllen? If you did, you're weird.

My point was that now that people are finding out more about him, they are liking him more and the feeling about him is steadily growing more positive here. But for some reason you're refusing to acknowledge that, and keep acting like everybody's still ragging on the guy. It's just not true.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Network engineer! I didn't know that's what "neteng" means. Not that I gave it much thought, but I figured it was something more creative than a simple abbreviation of your job title.

This is like when I found out that despite talking all kinds of Tampa smack about Miami, you don't live in Tampa, or even in Florida. You just continue disappointing me. :shakehead:

Well...sorry. Just another chapter in the story that you live in a fantasy world while I live in the real world, G Gordon Liddy.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You're right, most people didn't know much about Napier at first. He coaches in the Sun Belt. Did you know a lot about him before he started being talked about as candidate to replace Mulllen? If you did, you're weird.

My point was that now that people are finding out more about him, they are liking him more and the feeling about him is steadily growing more positive here. But for some reason you're refusing to acknowledge that, and keep acting like everybody's still ragging on the guy. It's just not true.
It's not true because I've spent a week busting people's asses to cut it out. I've been a real dictator. Several have been banned and/or removed from threads and sent to my camp to "get their mind right". GB HOR is probably the biggest Napier hater and he's unhappy with me right now. MatthewM and Concrete Helmet are away from the board seeing my dream team of therapists right now as well.

As usual, I set the tone with every aspect of this board. If I didn't like Napier the rhetoric would be even MORE vile right now following the hire, not less.

I certainly didn't discourage anyone from trashing Mullen after the 2017 hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator