Billy Napier - UF Head Football Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

RivalFlorida

We got weights in fish!
Aug 30, 2018
Makes no difference who ESPN pushes, no one is listening to them. If there was a high profile minority coach killing it right now, he would be in demand.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
the demented libtards are already shoving the tranny crap everywhere.
We should all be citizens before partisans. That’s not even on the radar screen for the party that’s gone haywire and Trumpers. Not close. Also, it’d be great if more people would love their fellow people, rather than denigrating everyone who is different than you. When an issue is discussed it’s “shoving the tranny crap everywhere”? I think loving your fellow man was discarded for some reason. Don’t have to like them to love them as people.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
There was even a vaccine plug too. Did anyone catch it? Gamble’s mom was there after battling COVID, I think it was RG that said seeing Gamble score was better than a booster, and Mark Jones replied, “Well nothing’s wrong with a booster though.”

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
UGA's passing offense is terrible and it's why I fully expect them to lose to either Bama or Ohio St but they've gotten by just fine with it so far because they have the #1 defense in the country. Hell Sling blade's defense is ranked almost as low as his offense.

People keep saying Napier is a safer hire than Kiffin but how the fuch do you figure that? Kiffin just fielded the best team in Ole miss history in his 2nd season. Napier is in his 4th or 5th year at ULL and hasn't even won the championship of the worse conference in the country outright. Kiffin would have a top 5 recruiting class at Florida every single year. I'm willing to bet you can count on 1 hand every 4 or 5 star player in the country that's ever heard the name Billy Napier. I'm also willing to bet there's not a single 4 or 5 star player in the country who doesn't already know the name Lane Kiffin.

I think Napier will turn out to be a younger, less dorky version of Butters. He'll be better than Mullen and Muschamp but will still get his ass kicked on the field and on the trail by Kirby. And in 4 or 5 years we're all gonna be here arguing again who the next coach should be. I hope I'm wrong but I've yet to see any proof to prove otherwise, besides what a couple journalist have said. Hell look at how many writers were still calling Mullen the QB whisper 2 weeks ago.
This seems right.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The coaching search is over with, Strict9 is ecstatic, he saw everything he wanted and more in todays game. Knox is his man,, a disciple of Mullen, same style of play and coaching without the arrogance.

And the way they are throwing money at some of these coaches,, he'll offer only $5M a year and think its a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator