Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve read he runs a 25 person recruiting team in the $2.1 million range and runs 2 strength coaches, 5 staffers and 3 nutritionist. This will look quite different than we are used to
People thought I was using hyperbole when I said we don't have the support staff of a Sunbelt team.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
whatevvz-gaylord-despicable-me.gif

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You really don't see a damn thing that says good hire? NOTHING? Even Donkey can name some things.

Some of you guys are nutjobs.

Hope he can recruit and assemble a staff. We'll see fruit rather quickly since Dip**** Dan left us with a class that was 8th in the SEC.

Avenger48c

No Longer Cautiously Optimistic
Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2019
The Lincoln Riley news is also great because it means LSU has another top flight school to compete with.

We might be on the precipice of another 2017 Tennessee search here.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
@osgators: Updated with quotes, including @ScottStricklin saying Napier was the only candidate he met with re: opening.

Well I can already here the AZZHOLES from UF and even those in the G'ville local gov't saying that a black, a Latino, an Asian, a woman, A lezbo, Fagalah, or Tranny was even considered or interviewed. Inequality or Inequity, not sure which is which anymore, at its finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator