Bits & Pieces: Florida vs. Vanderbilt

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’ve long thought there should be a Kudzu League - an Ivy League South - for Vandy, Duke, Wake, Tulane and other high academic schools who aren’t ever going to thrive in a P5 conference.

I can’t wait for us to be a charter member soon

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Good stuff Cover
Dan has proved beyond any doubt he has his chit together on the offensive side of the ball.
What has to happen before Fl. can achieve greatness is for him to get his head out of his a$$ when it comes to Grantham.
Its just clear and obvious that Grantham isn't getting it done and only one person can fix the problem, Dan Mullen are you listening.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Good stuff Cover
Dan has proved beyond any doubt he has his chit together on the offensive side of the ball.
What has to happen before Fl. can achieve greatness is for him to get his head out of his a$$ when it comes to Grantham.
Its just clear and obvious that Grantham isn't getting it done and only one person can fix the problem, Dan Mullen are you listening.

Maybe SOS can give Dan a history lesson about the difference in losing the 1995 National Championship, and winning it all in 1996.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Our prayers have been answered!

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-23_5-21-43.png
    upload_2020-11-23_5-21-43.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 120

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We would never be so lucky. Besides if VT really thinks Shane Beamer is up to the task, there's no way they pass on the Frank's kid.

Yeah, it's looking like Beamer and Billy Napier are the leading candidates for the SC job. Beamer would take VT over SC all day long. I can't imagine Grantham being higher on VT's board than Beamer.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, it's looking like Beamer and Billy Napier are the leading candidates for the SC job. Beamer would take VT over SC all day long. I can't imagine Grantham being higher on VT's board than Beamer.
I used to work with a guy who played with Grantham at VT. He does not hold him in high regard. From what I have heard, that's pretty much the consensus among former players.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

SoCar is going "O" and Napier would be a good fit. He is a Southern Boy, knows the area intimately and has done fairly well at ULALA...That's Louisiana to the rest of you.

If you can win at a "Step-child" school like the Cajuns, in a State like LA, that is saying something. And He's making less than Grantham.

Columbia would be a huge challenge (P5-SEC) but I darn sure would have never gone with MusChimp.

Louisiana coach Billy Napier gets 2-year extension

ZHNFTWKAZFGJ5KCXVM2GSYVY3U.jpg

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
SoCar is going "O" and Napier would be a good fit. He is a Southern Boy, knows the area intimately and has done fairly well at ULALA...That's Louisiana to the rest of you.

If you can win at a "Step-child" school like the Cajuns, in a State like LA, that is saying something. And He's making less than Grantham.

Columbia would be a huge challenge (P5-SEC) but I darn sure would have never gone with MusChimp.

Well, somebody please remind tg the clock is ticking. He should consider the ULALA job after Napier departs and quit thinking he's gonna get offered a quality P5 job as his first HC gig.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
On one hand we can be thankful we had a bad game against a bad opponent. That is a good thing. Good teams have bad games.

On the other hand, the confusion and just utter pathetic performance by the defense is more common than just a bad game against a bad team.

This has been a great season thus far when you factor in how horrible the last 10 years has been. But, we all know what is coming of we manage to get through the rest of our schedule and into the SEC CG.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I love the U LaLa reference. I know they hate it when you call them that so I always enjoyed it

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I love the U LaLa reference. I know they hate it when you call them that so I always enjoyed it

U Louisiana was a long time coming...they pushed for it...were USL..Since mid 80s LSU blocked it until recently...awesome Mascot though.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Great take as always. Cover2. I loved the bit about the '65 Mustang. Out of curiosity, I googled what '65 Mustangs go for now and you can get one for a pretty good bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator