Bonefish grill

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Who orders steak at the Bonefish grill? Start with bang-bang shrimp (or Thai coconut shrimp) and then go with one of their fresh fish entrees.
Damn right......I start with the Bang Bang Shrimp and end with it........but throw in a little salad and maybe a fancy drink (if I have some money in the bank) I love that place.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn right......I start with the Bang Bang Shrimp and end with it........but throw in a little salad and maybe a fancy drink (if I have some money in the bank) I love that place.
No problem for teachers, they are Brad-like rich.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I wish. I get there once a year IF I am lucky. I love the place

Silky Johnston

Hater of the Year
May 7, 2016
When one is acquiring a new ho, one does not take that bitch to Bonefish Grill. This isn't the prom. We ain't taking pictures. Not yet, anyway. This is BUSINESS. You can't do business at Bonefish Grill. You take that ho someplace private to do your dirty work.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But was it medium?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The OP has his facts all wrong. They ordered the Chilean sea bass. The steak at Bonefish sucks.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fair enough, but, then, why go to the Bonefish grill?
Other people I might be with enjoy fish. I will say they used to have a pork tenderloin piccata dish on the menu that was phenomenal! No idea why they got rid of it. So if we go I'll usually get steak and yummy au gratin potatoes. Oh, and if you haven't been for brunch...that's a must!

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Other people I might be with enjoy fish. I will say they used to have a pork tenderloin piccata dish on the menu that was phenomenal! No idea why they got rid of it. So if we go I'll usually get steak and yummy au gratin potatoes. Oh, and if you haven't been for brunch...that's a must!
Thanks. I love Sunday brunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.