Boston College kicks the **** out of FSU 35-3

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am confused I guess. BC has a head coach who while trying to be both O-line coach as well as OC here at UF, he was a disaster. BC has an OC who showed nothing as a QB coach while at UF. On top of that they are playing a REDSHIRT FRESHMAN QB, which according to a lot of the pumpers and fan base and some of our staff, it really can't be done. I would appreciate any help in helping me understand how this whole thing works.:confused::confused::confused:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Watching FSU they really seem not to want this game and their QB is taking some decent hits. What would happen if another QB is knocked out. Their HBC does not appear to be doing any coaching either sort of like Mac.

Comment as you desire.

They are lost without Jameis

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
BC on fire lately, FSU is a joke. They really might finish with 3 wins.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Who would have ever thought after Floridas disasterous 2013 season, 4 years later we'd be staring across the aisle at FSU about to have a losing season themselves

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Who would have ever thought after Floridas disasterous 2013 season, 4 years later we'd be staring across the aisle at FSU about to have a losing season themselves
They're about to be on their 3rd string QB headed towards a 4 win season at best. I'll be more than happy to throw that sh*t back in their face, been waiting for it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
They're about to be on their 3rd string QB headed towards a 4 win season at best. I'll be more than happy to throw that sh*t back in their face, been waiting for it.

Football players get hurt.

QBs at fsu are beaten to somewhere between Rocky I and the final scene of Braveheart.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Let’s keep our fingers crossed! I don’t want to curse us, though. I remember somewhere around 2008 it looked like they’d finish with a losing record only to luck into a few late season wins to get barely over .500.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Come on BC! Keep up the good play here in the 2nd half and close this game out with a W!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I am confused I guess. BC has a head coach who while trying to be both O-line coach as well as OC here at UF, he was a disaster. BC has an OC who showed nothing as a QB coach while at UF. On top of that they are playing a REDSHIRT FRESHMAN QB, which according to a lot of the pumpers and fan base and some of our staff, it really can't be done. I would appreciate any help in helping me understand how this whole thing works.:confused::confused::confused:

It's pretty simple really. We keep trying--and then of course, judging--either first-time or super new head coaches. They fail under the pressure, and then we're amazed that years later they've actually improved at another place. We've actually become a learn on the job farm program, with boosters and fans footing the bill. It's fun.

Sep 29, 2015

Don’t be so obtuse. It’s a players league. If you have the horses, you can win. Dumbo looks like a world beater with a competent qb. Without one, he’s a joke.

It’s all about recruiting these days. Nothing else.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Don’t be so obtuse. It’s a players league. If you have the horses, you can win. Dumbo looks like a world beater with a competent qb. Without one, he’s a joke.

Thanx for educating me. I will remember this when I see that Chris Peterson while at Boise and now at Washington won and wins consistently with recruiting classes that don't register. I will remember this while watching Wisconsin win every year with recruiting classes that barely register in the Big 10. Spare me the excuses. I know recruiting is important, but even more important is evaluation, coaching and player development. Just seems strange to me that certain schools and coaches exceed there recruiting rankings, while others fail miserably compared to their recruiting rankings.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
How much of that would go to Candi?

Asking for a friend from Monticello.

Apparently none. When Jimbo got wind she was banging Taylor Jacobs and also a mid 20’s former FSU tennis player, she settled quickly and cheaply. From what I read, she isn’t entitled to any of his future earnings. That was some expensive “D” she was getting...cost her probably north of $10 million.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Thanx for educating me. I will remember this when I see that Chris Peterson while at Boise and now at Washington won and wins consistently with recruiting classes that don't register. I will remember this while watching Wisconsin win every year with recruiting classes that barely register in the Big 10. Spare me the excuses. I know recruiting is important, but even more important is evaluation, coaching and player development. Just seems strange to me that certain schools and coaches exceed there recruiting rankings, while others fail miserably compared to their recruiting rankings.

Coaching is huge in the college game. I’ll take a great X’s/O’s coach with average to good recruiting over a great recruiter that is only an average to good field general every day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator