Bradshaw: If you like losing Super Bowls, Manning is your guy

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Find out who? There is that little date/time stamp thingy... just sayin...
aint nobody got time for that GIF

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Donkey, Alvin, Wobble on the same thread. What a thread. What's next? Kadiesdad is actually going to post?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I’m praying for an Ingle Martin sighting

Btw (and yes, I’m quoting myself- shut up)

True story -
One night in the GC chat - I’m hanging with Swonk’s boy @t-gator and in comes “Ingle Martin”. Swonk gives “Ingle” the third degree and Ingle gets butthurt but t and I being the more kinder, gentler types play along.
Long story short - this guy really went all in until his cover was finally blown.
As a follow up- a short time later I told t that I found out where the real Ingle works (some high school south of Nashville) and it listed his email address. So of course I had to email him and tell him to come back to GC, Swonk promised to be nice and t-Gator really misses you.
No response - go figure

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

True story -
One night in the GC chat - I’m hanging with Swonk’s boy @t-gator and in comes “Ingle Martin”. Swonk gives “Ingle” the third degree and Ingle gets butthurt but t and I being the more kinder, gentler types play along.
Long story short - this guy really went all in until his cover was finally blown.
As a follow up- a short time later I told t that I found out where the real Ingle works (some high school south of Nashville) and it listed his email address. So of course I had to email him and tell him to come back to GC, Swonk promised to be nice and t-Gator really misses you.
No response - go figure
This story brings a tear to my eye.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

True story -
No response - go figure
One of the best aliases ever. I'm still not convinced it wasn't the real Ingle. The guy was pretty butthurt over Gavin dickey.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
speaking of guys I haven't seen in a while -

where's Douglas78 been? He hasn't been seen since last December.
I did a quick check on some of his last posts and they were not for family viewing :)

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
PM was an efficient game manager. Methodical, conservative, risk-averse. A dream QB for a defensive-minded coach. In terms of entertainment value for fans, he sucked. Colts fans were glad when he left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.