Breaking News:

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
I'm in. Can we bring Foley back for a moment to negotiate my contract and buy out? I'm contacting Alex to represent me as my agent BTW. Also, being from Quincy where Coca Cola gained its first substantial financial backing, I want it back in the stadium. Whoever heard of bringing a baggie full of Jack in your boot to mix with Pepsi?
Thanks coach, and I almost forgot about Alex, one of my favorite posters.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Damn it Cover, I'm already working on this and you pull the rug out from under me and hire another agent.
Who says I can't have two? One for the bread (salary and buy out), one for the butter (speaking engagements, tv show, and endorsements, especially the Belks modeling gig).

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Who says I can't have two? One for the bread (salary and buy out), one for the butter (speaking engagements, tv show, and endorsements, especially the Belks modeling gig).

I knew you were the right guy for the job. You've already resolved a conflict before it's happened.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I knew you were the right guy for the job. You've already resolved a conflict before it's happened.
Part of what a leader should be able to do, especially in the clubhouse and on the field. "And yet..." hasn't solved a damn thing thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.