Brian Schottenheimer hired as UGA OC

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And who leaves an NFL OC job to take the same position in college for his biggest rival?

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
:lmao: at the bulldogs. He was probably told by Fischer to look for another job but didn't want it to be looked as a firing

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBenji;n146551 said:
:lmao: at the bulldogs. He was probably told by Fischer to look for another job but didn't want it to be looked as a firing
Yeah, this is really the only thing that makes sense. He has to have been fired.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n146545 said:
And who leaves an NFL OC job to take the same position in college for his biggest rival?
That's the first thing I thought about when I heard this. Gator Bait

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thats retarded. But to Ox's point good for us. He's sucked ballz everywhere he's been.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He was a bad Jets OC for five years and got fired. Then he took a job as the Chargers QB coach. During that time, Philip Rivers went down the tubes. Then he somehow got a job to destroy the Rams offense. Remember the greatest show on turf? This was the opposite.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
oxrageous;n146567 said:

260.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
but the redskins did so well though... (sarc)

this is great, the one thing they do consistently decent at in dawgtown is about to be destroyed.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n146602 said:
So which hire is better for us, him or Roper?

That's a real question, being we don't really know who Roper is as a OC.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He has produced sub-par results wherever he's been. Hopefully he'll be their Muschamp.

I get this is a business and the game is littered with guys that have coached for schools that previously were their rivals, but stuff like this makes no sense to me. How can a Gator coach the Humpers? Or a Meatchicken man coach for the Bucknuts? It's like Zig Ziglar always said: "If you're selling Fords and driving a Chevy, then, my friend, it's costing you a great deal of money. Believe in what you sell - or do yourself, your company, your friends, your "victims" and the profession of selling a favor. Change products or get out of the profession. Your failure is predestined, so why prolong the death ratttle?"

A Gator cannot coach at UGA, or vice versa (as we witnessed in excruciating fashion firsthand for the past 400 years here). It is unnatural - another indication of the breakdown of the very fiber of our society.

:panic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.