Buckle up, the crash is sooner rather than later

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So been up most of night here in PBC dodging Tornado warnings and watching world stock markets sink and the Bank of England just comes out and says they are postponing selling long term Gilts and instead "temporarily" buying long term Gilts. So they go from QT back to QE at the drop of a hat. The 30 yr Gilt yield just dropped 50 basis points and stock market futures just spun around like a top. This is right from the south park episode. Interesting this occurred on the day where the US 10 yr crossed 4%. And immediately dropped to under 3.9 before creeping up again. Looks like the BOE has joined the BOJ in trying to get Grand Master J to wake up and join the party. Timeline on that? anyone ? anyone?

EDIT: BOE says this was an emergency operation to stem what could have been Collateral Damage in the financial system this afternoon. Me thinks they are not alone???????

Edit #2. The 30 YR Gilt yield is now down 85 basis points. I have never seen that big of a move in any "developed" sovereign in one day much less 2 hours.

OOPS. Just after I hit Enter, the 30 yr Gilt yield was down ONE %. Wow.

Last edited:

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
It's going to be interesting when Russia cuts off Germany's access to the gas pipelines this winter....say what you want about Putin...he is positioning his country to break away from the globalist fiat system when the collapse happens....I think Brazil, India, El Salvador, Italy, Sweden and others will follow suit....

There has been podcast and social media chatter that EU central banks are collapsing as well as the Bank of England has fallen...

Thirdly, if you notice, some of our MAGA politicians are starting to introduce various economic bills such as making crypto legal tender, allowing crypto in 401k plans, etc....a whole new world awaits....we just have to let the old one fall first

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's going to be interesting when Russia cuts off Germany's access to the gas pipelines this winter....say what you want about Putin...he is positioning his country to break away from the globalist fiat system when the collapse happens....I think Brazil, India, El Salvador, Italy, Sweden and others will follow suit....

There has been podcast and social media chatter that EU central banks are collapsing as well as the Bank of England has fallen...

Thirdly, if you notice, some of our MAGA politicians are starting to introduce various economic bills such as making crypto legal tender, allowing crypto in 401k plans, etc....a whole new world awaits....we just have to let the old one fall first
This post reminds me that you get a lower score on the SAT if you answer all of the questions incorrectly than you do if you just leave it blank.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Timeline on that? anyone ? anyone?
Wednesday November 9th.....JP will have political payback for having his confirmation held up a year ago which I believe had a small effect on where were at right now because JP couldn't start being "the bad guy" by beginning his tightening and rate raises sooner than he did.

He'll probably have the cooks at the BLS whip up one more bad CPLie around 8.0% this month to keep the bad news scenario going until the elections and then hold off on any more rate hikes until next year......then we'll see this

Federal Reserve Bitcoin Meme GIF

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am not sure what the guy is specifically talking about, but in fairness the European banks have been shyt for years and in particular Credit Suisse has been going thru issues for years and years and years now, and it has all been out in the open. the CS stock chart has been shyt for a very long time and not just recently.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Has KJP told the American public that we're not in a recession again?

Look what the WH posted today - while gas is going back up, the market has officially crashed (regardless of what it's done the last two days), 30-year mortgage over 7%, inflation at 9%, crime through the roof, border wide open, 2+ million people recovering from a hurricane....and they post this bullsh*t:

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Has KJP told the American public that we're not in a recession again?

Look what the WH posted today - while gas is going back up, the market has officially crashed (regardless of what it's done the last two days), 30-year mortgage over 7%, inflation at 9%, crime through the roof, border wide open, 2+ million people recovering from a hurricane....and they post this bullsh*t:

Well it's appropriate no one is with him in the car....no one wants to join this clown show....when they say building back better, they mean for themselves not the people...couple interesting tidbits....

1) Some central banks (Turkey and Uzebekistan for starters) have now had 5 straight months of net positive gold storage

2) Russia just announced they will now be accepting Bitcoin for international trade

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Russia just announced they will now be accepting Bitcoin for international trade
I don't think that's final yet. They are trying to figure out ways to get around the sanctions. Not sure how much crypto will help given that it's much easier to track than normal banking transactions.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
I don't think that's final yet. They are trying to figure out ways to get around the sanctions. Not sure how much crypto will help given that it's much easier to track than normal banking transactions.

Well the main attraction to crypto is it's decentralized....so the bank can't freeze your money if you go against them politically ala Canadian truckers....and yes while crypto isn't foolproof secure, there are many options to make it moreso...i.e. private keys vs public keys, paper wallets vs online/mobile wallets, etc

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well the main attraction to crypto is it's decentralized....so the bank can't freeze your money if you go against them politically ala Canadian truckers....
In this particular case they aren't worried about the money being seized, and Russia isn't storing money in crypto. They are worried about not being able to trade for things that are subject to sanctions and the idea is that crypto will facilitate these black market transactions.

The problem with Blockchain is that it creates a public record of all of the transactions.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The problem with Blockchain is that it creates a public record of all of the transactions.
Which only matters to western nations....Putin despite the current coup attempt is showing the rest of the world that there is a way around converting their currency into what will be a giant green turd by 2030 unless the evil regime in charge is put to pasture sooner than later.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Which only matters to western nations....Putin despite the current coup attempt is showing the rest of the world that there is a way around converting their currency into what will be a giant green turd by 2030 unless the evil regime in charge is put to pasture sooner than later.
Except the entire point is to try to do business with Western nations.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
It's not just Russia though...Argentina, El Salvador, and heck even BlackRock and other merchants/companies are looking at crypto....whatever happens, all I know is I ain't doing the central bank digital currency garbage

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
In this particular case they aren't worried about the money being seized, and Russia isn't storing money in crypto. They are worried about not being able to trade for things that are subject to sanctions and the idea is that crypto will facilitate these black market transactions.

Crypto is not foolproof as far as secure but nothing is....heck I have had like 10 different Bank of America credit cards over the years because of fraud....no one will convince me crypto is any less secure than credit cards

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Except the entire point is to try to do business with Western nations.
Why? Add up the populations of the undeveloped/underdeveloped world along with China's, India, Russia, and the ME...the population split is somewhere close to 80/20. We will be a severe minority and trying to wave the big stick(dollar) around to control all those people will leave us stretched too thin....we are becoming the new Europe and other countries will be laughing at us holding up our solar powered cars and houses while they use whatever means they can to build what we used to have here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.