g_Zs_Odl.gif

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n261539 said:
The Bucs deserve to have their entire organization crunmble and fold for drafting him. **** him and **** them.
my thoughts exactly

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n261539 said:
The Bucs deserve to have their entire organization crunmble and fold for drafting him. **** him and **** them.

Yep, they knew certainly what they were getting.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I can honestly say I've never rooted for the Vikings in my life - that all changed tonight.
I hope Mike Glennon (who played so stud-like in their NC State win over the Clowns a couple of years ago) plays so well they actually consider benching the rapist.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n261528 said:
No one ever commented on Jamies' long Byron Leftwich-esque delivery his entire time in college. They were breaking down and writing theses about Tebow's delivery from the time he left high school. Now, some sideline reporter finally notices Jamie's has a long delivery and telegraphs his throws. Amazing.

:grouphug:

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
So satisfying to witness. If only he was in college during Tebow's years. The 2006-2009 Gators would've eaten him for lunch.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
0-16 First ever... Bucs are awful... Shameless couldn't do anything with zero blitz scheme or hidden coverage... B-U-S-T!!!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Regardless what you think of him, I'm not sure how much you can take away from a rookie's first NFL start, a pre-season opener no less. The Bucs' pass protection was crappy and field position didn't help much either. Maybe he has mechanics and other issues to work on, maybe not, but I think you have to see a lot more of this guy before you can draw a firm read. I didn't see the drive he engineered but according to newspaper accounts he had a couple nice throws.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n261672]Regardless what you think of him, I'm not sure how much you can take away from a rookie's first NFL start, a pre-season opener no less. The Bucs' pass protection was crappy and field position didn't help much either. Maybe he has mechanics and other issues to work on, maybe not, but I think you have to see a lot more of this guy before you can draw a firm read. I didn't see the drive he engineered but according to newspaper accounts he had a couple nice throws.[/QUOTE]

:banned:

This kind of rational and balanced analysis of one of the worst pieces of human excrement to ever play for one of our most hated rivals will not be tolerated.

Dec 10, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n261672]I'm not sure how much you can take away from a rookie's first NFL start, a pre-season opener no less.[/QUOTE]

Who is basing their criticism on one start? Did you watch him play last year? He was pitiful. And he was surrounded by five star athletes playing in the worst conference in the country.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n261695 said:
Who is basing their criticism on one start? Did you watch him play last year? He was pitiful. And he was surrounded by five star athletes playing in the worst conference in the country.

He was a turnover machine in college. Not sure how that's going to improve in the pros.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n261695 said:

I get it, we're a Gator message board, but you're being a complete fool by ignoring the fact that the guy was the top pick on just about every major draft board. Until he flunks out, the expectations for him remain high.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n261778]

I get it, we're a Gator message board, but you're being a complete fool by ignoring the fact that the guy was the top pick on just about every major draft board. Until he flunks out, the expectations for him remain high. [/QUOTE]
tumblr_luc5s4Ib361r3dtj8o1_400.gif

Dec 10, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n261778]

I get it, we're a Gator message board, but you're being a complete fool by ignoring the fact that the guy was the top pick on just about every major draft board. Until he flunks out, the expectations for him remain high. [/QUOTE]

Ignoring what? He was terrible in his last year at fsu. Did you watch the UF and oregon games? We're a play away from blowing them out at home. GMs of crappy teams make crappy picks on a regular basis. I'm a jags fan. I've lived through it for ten years. Winston is a joke with a resume that is only bolstered by a garbage conference and a surrounding cast. When he was the feature in clowntown, he was horrid. In my posts in this thread, I haven't even bothered to address his glaring maturity issues off the field. He's the worst first pick in the history of the NFL because he is classless, and his talent (based on his college body of work) is questionable at best.

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-02%20at%2012.22.16%20PM.png

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n261786 said:
Originally posted by '78 View Post

I get it, we're a Gator message board, but you're being a complete fool by ignoring the fact that the guy was the top pick on just about every major draft board. Until he flunks out, the expectations for him remain high.

tumblr_luc5s4Ib361r3dtj8o1_400.gif

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.