Bucs Get Gronk To Hang Up His Wrestling Speedo

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hasn't finished a season since 2015 Has an, according to him, "robot arm." And the main reason he retired in the first place? He has had a large amount of concussions. That doesn't magically get better.
I think it may be time to trade you to Swamp Gas.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I think it may be time to trade you to Swamp Gas.

The guy's body is broken down. He may feel a bit better. But, you have no response to the fact he hasn't play a full 16 game season since 2011. He will be good. He won't be the same Gronk. You are stoned if you think so.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Oj Howard had one game his whole career . That championship game made him rich. No way in he'll he starts over gronk.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The guy's body is broken down. He may feel a bit better. But, you have no response to the fact he hasn't play a full 16 game season since 2011. He will be good. He won't be the same Gronk. You are stoned if you think so.
Whether or not he'll play 16 games I don't know, but he'll be the same Gronk on the field. Whenever he played, even in his final season in NE, he was dominant.

There is some kind of bias clouding your judgement.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Man the money the bucs are going to bring into tampa bay this year. I might actually watch some games now that "eat a w" is gone

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm impressed with the "win now" attitude the Buc's are displaying...

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I'm impressed with the "win now" attitude the Buc's are displaying...
Yeah they seem to be going all in on the next two years. Problem is gotta go through brees, and i think carolina will be better this year

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
I thought the main reason Gronk retired is to avoid being traded to Detroit?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I thought the main reason Gronk retired is to avoid being traded to Detroit?

No. It was a hilarious story though. But, he initially retired because of the 10+ surgeries and 20+ concussions. Gronk said his family talked him into it because they were worried. I also get the impression he was tired of playing for Belichick and sick of the grind. It was a good move by the bucs. They overpaid, but nice move. At Brady's age, the more weapons the better.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No. It was a hilarious story though. But, he initially retired because of the 10+ surgeries and 20+ concussions. Gronk said his family talked him into it because they were worried. I also get the impression he was tired of playing for Belichick and sick of the grind. It was a good move by the bucs. They overpaid, but nice move. At Brady's age, the more weapons the better.
So you’re still sticking to your story that he’s a backup?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Team him up with gronk. Brate is more reliable, better football player but I doubt the Bucs will pay brate and gronk. Oj's contract fits better.

They already paid Brate, gave him his second contract a year or two ago.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You also have to consider Gronk's huge popularity and merchandise sales......he was a steal for the Bucs.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I have no clue what condition Gronk's body is in but I do see the value in adding someone like him to the roster because he knows how Brady thinks and plays at full speed.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Whether or not he'll play 16 games I don't know, but he'll be the same Gronk on the field. Whenever he played, even in his final season in NE, he was dominant.

There is some kind of bias clouding your judgement.

16 games? Good thing he won't have to worry about that, since the season probably won't last past November. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.