Bucs WR Louis Murphy says Jameis Winston reminds him of Tim Tebow

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
daytonacane;n230916 said:
Wrong again Cooter. Born in Gainesville @ Alachua General Hospital (my Dad was asst. Captain of the guards @ Raiford State Prison and Gainesville was the closest hospital), moved to Jacksonville in the 1st grade & graduated from Robert E. Lee in West Jax, lived in Miami 4 years and attended the U 2 of those years and moved to Daytona Beach in the mid 1960's. Thus, a true native Floridian. Some of my family lived in Hampton (between Starke and Waldo) off Rt. 301 and 3 of my cousins from there are Gator grads.

Are you a native Floridian and a UF grad?

Did you attend Annie R. Morgan Elementary School and play at Woodstock Park?

Jun 2, 2015
LagoonGator68;n230921 said:
Did you attend Annie R. Morgan Elementary School and play at Woodstock Park?

Attended Ruth N. Upson, then John Gorrie. Lived in Murray Hill section (Murray Drive & Park St. area) too far from Woodstock Park; thus, never played there.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
my Dad was asst. Captain of the guards @ Raiford State Prison
clancy-brown-shawshank-redemption_480x270.jpg

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Wrong again Cooter. Born in Gainesville @ Alachua General Hospital (my Dad was asst. Captain of the guards @ Raiford State Prison and Gainesville was the closest hospital), moved to Jacksonville in the 1st grade & graduated from Robert E. Lee in West Jax, lived in Miami 4 years and attended the U 2 of those years and moved to Daytona Beach in the mid 1960's. Thus, a true native Floridian. Some of my family lived in Hampton (between Starke and Waldo) off Rt. 301 and 3 of my cousins from there are Gator grads.
:popcorn:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
daytonacane;n230934 said:
Attended Ruth N. Upson, then John Gorrie. Lived in Murray Hill section (Murray Drive & Park St. area) too far from Woodstock Park; thus, never played there.

You could be our sister. Our dads both got around.
My cousin Alice lived in Murray Hill.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n230950 said:
You could be our sister. Our dads both got around.
My cousin Alice lived in Murray Hill.

Just kidding, MsCane.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Lord, that's one crowded basement !

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member

Well I am not a native, but I do have a degree from UF. I do wonder with your connections why you are not a UF grad and an Gator.

I would like for everyone to focus on sports not personalities, but that is just me. The political board is a great place to keep personal issues.

I hope to see decent posts from new posters.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n231262 said:
Well I am not a native, but I do have a degree from UF. I do wonder with your connections why you are not a UF grad and an Gator.

I would like for everyone to focus on sports not personalities, but that is just me. The political board is a great place to keep personal issues.

I hope to see decent posts from new posters.

:snob:

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n231458 said:

Yes if having standards means being a snob, I am proud to be so. Of course my desires are really worthless.

Whatever!!!

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are trying to cultivate her into feeling comfortable and becoming a regular contributor to the site as a potential good oppo viewpoint from a reasonable person.
Simple!!!
No offense intended, relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator